My Pre-Owned Tata Safari 3.0 - Ownership Review

bhvm

Honoured Member
Guys I could not resist myself from getting into this thread. After reading whole thread and going through many discussions about tata safari, I have finally found my safari. I have got a nice condition safari dicor 2.2 ex ! I have finalized the deal today and getting my beast shortly. Will post a detailed info on that shortly. Keep watching.
Thats the way to go buddy!
Great you listened to your heart and congrats! Do mention how and for how much you secured the deal. Is it 4x4?[clap]
Have subscribed to the thread.

@umalkars
Whats the update on your safari?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #380
Thats the way to go buddy!
Great you listened to your heart and congrats! Do mention how and for how much you secured the deal. Is it 4x4?[clap]
Have subscribed to the thread.

@umalkars
Whats the update on your safari?
Sorry for late reply. The usage of vehicle is reduced considerably, just use it 2-3 times a week within the city. No complaints so far, the engine is as smooth as ever. Completed 224K km recently and planning to sell my Safari now.

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
Sorry for late reply. The usage of vehicle is reduced considerably, just use it 2-3 times a week within the city. No complaints so far, the engine is as smooth as ever. Completed 224K km recently and planning to sell my Safari now.
Well Thats an Interesting development.
224k Kms is a quite a lot of run. Good example for people who say Tata engines do not last!
BTW whats the plan now? Harrier?

Thread Starter #382
224k Kms is a quite a lot of run. Good example for people who say Tata engines do not last!
Yes, Tata engines are indeed good. My brother-in-law has Tata Estate (mid-90s model) which has also crossed 200K km and still no issues. He still use it on highways.
No plan to buy any SUV, at least for next six months.

Thread Starter #383
FINALLY, sold by Safari for Rs.100K on Feb 4, 2019 and that's end of a beautiful chapter! Hoping to start a new one soon. Thanks all for your inputs, suggestions, and help.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Goodbye!
On a second thought, You have just kept her as a weekend offroader. Some little mods here and there. Some good tyres. And there you go. 1 Lac is really nothing of a resale value.

Thread Starter #385
Hey @bhvm, never thought then (back in December 2018) that I would consider buying Harrier. Call it mere coincidence or whatever, but I actually booked (or shall I say bought [;)]) Tata Harrier XZ [Calisto Copper] yesterday :) Very soon, will start a separate thread of ownership review (once I get the delivery of vehicle) and paste a link here.

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
Congrats ! On what I assume is 1st harrier on the forum. It would be interesting to read if harrier is truly a Safari successor.

Top Bottom