My PETROL ROCKET - Maruti Suzuki Ritz!!

Re: My PETROL ROCKET !!!

Congrats on it dude. Make sure you use the rocket power only on highways [;)]. I even liked your short story. You got some writing skills.

That was a cool owning review Rahul it was good[clap]
Even the silver was good but the gearshift was not smooth and there was a struck between 3rd and 4th gear. So silver rejected and confirmed my WHITE
Where you given a test drive of the stock vehicles too?

The dealership gives us chocolates and the security person sits with us till the car goes on to the main road. The dealership sends a security person with you because a Dzire owner rammed his new car against a vehicle on the main road a few days back!!! How bad ??!!!
Very sad yaar! feel pity for that poor Dzire owner[cry]Man sure Bad luck

ADD ON's :
1. Body Cover
2. Reverse Parking Sensor
3. Body Colour door handles and mirrors
4. Seat cover
5. Charger
6. Steering Grip
7. Basic ones: floor mats, dicky mats, idol, perfume, mud flaps
Was all the accessories from dealer only? what was the total price and did you ask for any discounts?

Q1 : At what RPM should I change the gears to get a good fuel efficiency.
Stick to the manual you will know each and everything about changing gears at correct RPMs,And make sure you don't rev up your car too much and be sure to keep the speeds as low as possible(80kmph max.) because your baby's still in run in period.

(Kitna Deti Hei EFFECT)
If budget permits perform Full tank - Full tank method

Snaps will follow very soon.
Yes waiting

Thread Starter #21

That was a cool owning review Rahul it was good[clap]

1. Where you given a test drive of the stock vehicles too?

Very sad yaar! feel pity for that poor Dzire owner[cry]Man sure Bad luck

2. Was all the accessories from dealer only? what was the total price and did you ask for any discounts?

Stick to the manual you will know each and everything about changing gears at correct RPMs,And make sure you don't rev up your car too much and be sure to keep the speeds as low as possible(80kmph max.) because your baby's still in run in period.

If budget permits perform Full tank - Full tank method

Yes waiting

1. No. I was just able to move the car a little forward and back and could just check the gears.
2. No. Only the basic ones were by the dealer.
I got pretty good deal on other items. He gave them at a resonable price.

Total price for the car or for the accessories?

Forgot in my other post. I got the remote locking cum keyless entry also as an accessory for 5k

Could anyone suggest a good music system for my RITZ VXI? Budget around 12-15k

lxi.

Suspended

Do you also plan to put a subwoofer and amplifier.
I think you should go for a 1000w sub and a 2 channel and if budget permits, you can go for 4 chanel amp and stick the other two channels to the speakers.

You get Kenwood with 4 speakers, USB, Aux-in port & Bluetooth for 12k. Its a good option or go for something else. I don't suggest Sony Xplod because in my previous car the player had some complaints while selling it (the press keys weren't working). I used it for 5 years. But must say, Xplod speakers are quite good. [:)]

Thread Starter #24
Guys help needed :
My neighbour when checking the car did some mistake and the key got stuck between LOCK and ACC position. However I was able to remove the key back but when I inserted the key back, it doesn't move to IGNITION position. It gets stuck up as said above. And also the steering has become very very very tight. Can anyone please solve this?

Guys help needed :
My neighbour when checking the car did some mistake and the key got stuck between LOCK and ACC position. However I was able to remove the key back but when I inserted the key back, it doesn't move to IGNITION position. It gets stuck up as said above.
Contact the service people before you keep hands on them, they will rectify the problem.

And also the steering has become very very very tight. Can anyone please solve this?
Is it tight when driving also? Check the power steering fluid, and check it when the engine is running.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
My neighbour when checking the car did some mistake and the key got stuck between LOCK and ACC position. However I was able to remove the key back but when I inserted the key back, it doesn't move to IGNITION position. It gets stuck up as said above. And also the steering has become very very very tight. Can anyone please solve this?
Get in touch with Maruti Suzuki after sales. It may harm the mechanism if you forcefully removed the key from improper position. Steering should turn back to normal when the ignition is on, but if it is tighter than usual when the car is parked, let the workshop people take a look at it too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

congratz mgrahul for your new ritz. As for the tight steering, can you start your Ritz ? without starting the steering will be extremely tight. Better as 350Z mentioned get in tough with your authorized service center.

Top Bottom