My Oldy Goldy: Premier Padmini

this is my oldy goldy premier padmini which i bought second hand in 2008.its 1990 model.the only modification i done is radial tyres and front grill made of steel.till now it didnt gave me any major trouble.engine is reliable and it never made me stop during travelling
Cool! [;)] The car appears so solid and stable. The old fashion grill gives a rugged look too. Happy to see you upgraded to radial tyres. Are you using separate wide alloy wheels or steel wheels for radials? I too have a 98 model 137D and plan to use radials.

[:)]

Cool! [;)] The car appears so solid and stable. The old fashion grill gives a rugged look too. Happy to see you upgraded to radial tyres. Are you using separate wide alloy wheels or steel wheels for radials? I too have a 98 model 137D and plan to use radials.

[:)]
If any of you guys plan to sell the Padmini please PM me. I have learnt driving on the Padmini and used both the petrol and diesel version for many years. In fact we purchased the first floor shift version of the 137D back in 1995. It, however, had the old syncromesh gear box an not the NE gear box. Nevertheless used it for about 6 years before my father disposed it while buying the Palio.

It was my first love,and we always cherished this car.My dad bought this car in 1991 petrol deluxe,our pride i must say,when i was just born.This car was with us for almost 11 years and was driven over 50k.
It was driven 13 times over mumbai-goa highway,NH17.I wept for a week when it was sold[cry].
Hope i could buy it back to gift my daddy on the 50th birthday.
here are some pictures.

Attachments

Congrats for a Nostalgic Premier Padmini.
Your car looks nice and well maintained.
Add bucket seats to Driver and Co-Passenger. It will change the interior looks and feel more comfortable.
We too had a white Padmini way back in 1994.

Top Bottom