My New Volkswagen Polo TDI Comfortline

Thread Starter #1
Hi All
A very good morning to all my polo friends.

We were searching for our new car and our initial budget was not more than 7lakhs. So the search began form last year December from maruti swift , not Hyundai as we earlier used santro so that was not in our mind, so next was nissan micra, then came ford figo, and fiat punto and tata indica vista. My father was very keen between ford figo and vista , but i was more into polo as it looked different from others in every aspect. I really love the looks of the car.
I was not listening to my father for buying figo or vista. At last i convinced my father for polo, due to this our budget scaled up by 80k for comfort line so my father is little bit dissapointed but at last he was ok or satisfied.

At last on april11th2012 we booked polo colour was pepper grey and second choice was reflex silver through sales representative gave check to him and again we visited the showroom and finalized the price and gave the remaining amount and booked the car as pepper gray was not available in tdi and should wait for 3 months so we thought to go with reflex silver.

At last waiting for 2 weeks we got delivered on 24th april and took some 2hrs for handing over our car. As i was in the night so could not able to perform the pooja so the next morning we went to temple for pooja.

Below are some of the pics. Will post some more pics soon.

Comming to review car handles good, good interiors, build quality is superb, steering is very good compared to other cars, good boot space, suspension is also very good felt like flying on path holes, gear shift is good, Ac is very good cools cabin faster.

There some initial lag in 2 and 3rd gears thought VW should have given some power in 2and3rd gears after 2k rpm the pick is superb.

This what i experienced from initial drive of about 500km from day 1 only in city limits not on highway.

After some more miles on highway i can post my experience.
bye for now..

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: My New Volkswagen Poli TDI(comft line)

Welcome aboard and Congrats for Polo. How about telling more on it? Do share more photographs, initial impressions (likes, dislikes) etc. Happy Motoring. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: My New Volkswagen Polo TDI Comofortline

Congrats polotdicl for the silver polo. Probably first silver polo on TAI.

Here, we have fair no. of polo tdi owners, I am sure your stay would be great here.

Since, you have not hit the highway yet, the best is yet to be seen. Keep us posted.

Re: My New Volkswagen Polo TDI Comofortline

Congoz Polotdicl,its really a fantastic car to own.
Waiting for interior pics...

Congrats Polotdicl for ur new Polo. Your Polo is looking very graceful in silver. i got mine a few days back too. It surely is a wonderful car to drive. i have driven around 900kms in 20 days and its been all smiles till now.

what all accessories do you plan to get on your Polo? And a few interior pics would be appreciated.
anyways congrats again and wish you crunch many many miles in your POLO. Drive safe!

Congrats buddy.Another beautiful Polo in TAI. Excellent car with best build quality.Do add some more pictures of the car as well as the interiors.
Wish you a Safe Driving .

Congrats polotdicl for your new Polo welcome to Polo club, wishing you and your family many happy miles in this new car, please share more pics with us.

It's raining Polo at TAI :)

Thread Starter #9
Welcome aboard and Congrats for Polo. How about telling more on it? Do share more photographs, initial impressions (likes, dislikes) etc. Happy Motoring. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a lot my friend. ya will share some pics very soon..

thanks gm88. and congrates to you ... And till now i did not planned any thing for any new accessories as all the required was given by showroom guys as mine is comfort line.

Congrats polotdicl for the silver polo. Probably first silver polo on TAI.

Here, we have fair no. of polo tdi owners, I am sure your stay would be great here.

Since, you have not hit the highway yet, the best is yet to be seen. Keep us posted.
Congrats polotdicl for your new Polo welcome to Polo club, wishing you and your family many happy miles in this new car, please share more pics with us.

It's raining Polo at TAI :)
Thanks tough guy. for all your valuable suggestions given by u and every one on this thread.. i read all the posts posted by you about the polo.I comming days i will surely some pics..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10
Thanks a lot my friend. ya will share some pics very soon..

thanks gm88. and congrates to you ... And till now i did not planned any thing for any new accessories as all the required was given by showroom guys as mine is comfort line.

Thanks tough guy. for all your valuable suggestions given by u and every one on this thread.. i read all the posts posted by you about the polo.I comming days i will surely some pics..[/QU

Hi my friends..
below are some of the pics taken this morning . they were taken by my cell camera will post many pics once i take by my digital camera.

Attachments

dear all hello,

i am belong to shimla , here we have rough zig zag roads.
so need a car with good pickup, handling , power and suspension . currently i have bolero and maruti 800. i am replacing 800 with new one.

i would prefer
1. vw polo ( cc 1198, TR 4.9, 75BHP@5400RPM, GROOUND CL 168mm
2. i 20 (cc 1197, tr 4.8, 80@5200, gc not sure)
3 swift ( cc1197, tr 4.8, 80@6000. gc 170mm)

please suggest a good car for hilly roads. i would love to go for POLO but only thing POLO has 3 cyl as comparision I20 & SWIFT has 4 , but cc is same for all three .

please please help.

Congrats on your new Polo. I too own a Polo TDI but a trendline!
Between, the seat cover looks like its an aftermarket fitment?
also, does all 4 windows have electric power window?

Thread Starter #13
Congrats on your new Polo. I too own a Polo TDI but a trendline!
Between, the seat cover looks like its an aftermarket fitment?
hi thanks and congrats for your polo. the seat covers were given by the dealer they are two colours and the other one is black. so i opted for this one.

Have you done any aftermarket fitment in ur polo?

jihu123 yes CL TDI have all 4 power windows and stock ICE with four door speakers, rear parcel tray, height adjustable driver seat.

Hi my friends..
below are some of the pics taken this morning . they were taken by my cell camera will post many pics once i take by my digital camera.
Lovely pics polotdicl, door sill is looking very good, is this purchased from dealer?

Thread Starter #15
jihu123 yes CL TDI have all 4 power windows and stock ICE with four door speakers, rear parcel tray, height adjustable driver seat.

Lovely pics polotdicl, door sill is looking very good, is this purchased from dealer?
Thanks tough guy. They were given by the dealer itself no extra pay.

Top Bottom