My New Tata Aria Prestige Ownership Review

@ alright will keep in mind
Yes, Karthick. Examine everything thoroughly and take your time evaluating a lot before coming to a conclusion on this. It should not become like a very famous saying in Telugu which I try and translate in to english as far as I can[:)]

" Falling from a frying pan in to a fire of a stove " [clap]

But sincerely I really can understand what exactly going in your mind at the moment with the thoughts of future issues with Aria any and what is the fate after a year or so with resale as some thing like today's 50000 loss is better than tomorrows 500000/- loss[cry]

Thread Starter #122
@gurrala I sure will not jump in to any conclusion untill i evaluate things and moreover u guys r there to guide me with it anyway.Its more than thinking about loss but am so much stressed and loosing love on my car.I only knew how much I evaluated before getting in to aria and really loved it inch by inch.My worry is not about the car now but the stress of too much walk ins to the service centre within 1700kms and which scares me when I think about 17000 Kms or 70000 kms as I bought a car with an intention it will be with me for long and did not plan for resale or anything and that is the reason I did not worry about Tata low resale value.Anyway my thinking is towards fortuner and as you said it is true that bad should not become worst.I will be happy if I get knowledge abt fortuner with all its neg and postivies

@Karthick

Exactly it was the same situation with my Suzuki bike !! but finally after lot of thinking, I have listened to my inner voice which said you cannot continue with it any more !! and I again thought a lot if not this, then what is good ?? again searched and searched a lot and took a decision for Honda DY and reduced that weight in my head which used to pinch me every day. But finally I think I am happy with my decision and happy with my new product since last 27 days[clap], but at times, I would really feel sorry for selling my Suzuki bike but there was no other way for me. So my case was like that your case may be different and involves lot of thinking than mine and lot of cost implications are there

Finally sit and think, what you wanted and what you have got ?? if not this, then what you are going to get from the other one. So these things should be very clear before we take any decision[:)]

You are welcome, we will help you in our best possible way for your questions and thoughts !!

Thread Starter #124
@gurrala Guess every auto lover will have the same situations and like minded way of thinking.You are true! it is really a weight in my head but lets see when more things we find about the existing and the planned,rest will be clear.I will be happy if you guys help me with getting some input whatever known abt fortuner

@Karthi n Other: its not only aria that pulls right even in my vista and manza i had same issues,In chennai we have LAL Bros. best tyre shop when i changed the tyre from 285-195 they took the tyre for lesser price than brand new which is available in market,for that they say the company fitted tyres from tata & fiat are second quality tyres and hence we face all these issues if pulling is not an issue also they tyre looses its but by25K Kms for Manza and Vista and for safari sumo etc its 35k. The goodyear tyres worst tyres 20K itself my tyres got flat in Vista.

@Karthi n Other: its not only aria that pulls right even in my vista and manza i had same issues,In chennai we have LAL Bros. best tyre shop when i changed the tyre from 185-195 they took the tyre for lesser price than brand new which is available in market,for that they say the company fitted tyres from tata & fiat are second quality tyres and hence we face all these issues if pulling is not an issue also they tyre looses its but by25K Kms for Manza and Vista and for safari sumo etc its 35k. The goodyear tyres worst tyres 20K itself my tyres got flat in Vista.

@karthi: Fortuner is a high powered Innova with share auto like suspension.Fortuner maintance is like white elephant i.e, The Toyota service centre change the parts no matter about ware&tare of that particular part ,their duty is to change the parts periodically as per the Toyota's list and give the bill alone to the customer with the vehicle. Tata Service centres you can just walk-in and tell there is a problem but Toyota insists on appointment.Fortuner cost of service is not really worth to the comfort it gives and Aria is 10times better[:D]

If u feel ur TATA Aria is so problematic contact Satish-8148080018 he's the chennai manager for TATA Aria he'll help u to solve all the problems. If u sell aria it'll go only for 11-12Lakhs,so don't try to sell and getting a buyer also is tough task for aria

@karthi: U could have added reverse camera to the ICE right have u added?

After installing the pioneer sterio how are u adjusting the time and the others in the display present above?

Top Bottom