My New Modified Suzuki Swift VDi

Hey Karan, your Swift looks damn hot. I must say each none of the mod job is at all loud. The skirts look awesome. But please post some side profile pics of your ride.

can you please specify the full form of HU ?
HU stands for "Head Unit".

I love everything, except the design of the alloys and the door protectors. I personally feel that the alloys dont gel with the overall aggressive stance of the car. The alloys look too modest.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34
well thanks for your suggestions ill be looking forward to it and personally i installed the door protectors cause to protect the doors from getting dented while opening as here in Baroda the parking is pretty pack and don't want to bash da doors. akash thanks for the full form of HU but can you explain it to me in a little bi of simpler language dat what is a head unit ? sry but am still a newbie wen it comes to short forms [:D] but if you mean by the player ill upload the pics soon

and surely akash ill up some side profile pics of my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
well thanks for your suggestions ill be looking forward to it and personally i installed the door protectors cause to protect the doors from getting dented while opening as here in Baroda the parking is pretty pack and don't want to bash da doors. akash thanks for the full form of HU but can you explain it to me in a little bi of simpler language dat what is a head unit ? sry b
My pleasure.
Head unit refers to the Music player unit.

Thread Starter #38
ill uploading the side pics soon buddy and the HU ive installed is

Pioneer DEH - 5290 SD
-----------Next Post-----------
ill be opting for the

Pioneer AVH-P4150DVD but later

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom