My New Modified Suzuki Swift VDi

350Z

Core Team
Now that is a looker, Possibly one of the most well modified Swift I have ever seen. I like your choice of modification, by keeping it simple yet attractive without going too-much overboard, but I think that your car does not have the tints. Do you plan to spruce up the interiors too? I think a leather upholstery job will be enough.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #19
Thanks 350Z, Vishal and mastersquuall

Am uploading the pics of the lights and will soon be uploading the interiors too...

The first pic is of light throw in low beam
The second pic of light throw with high beam

on vishal's request my avatar in a bigger res

and yes in the light throw matter i had not switched on my fogs will be uploading the light throw with the fogs as well tomorrow as well as the interiors and a sketch made by a friend a piece of art that i wanna share it with everybody its found all over the net but here its in high res exclusively for Automotive India

Thanks Again

Attachments

Last edited:
man that is hell of a looker, seriously the headlights are awesome [clap]. where did you get them??
you have blue bulbs or a led strip in the number plate area?

Thread Starter #21
i got them from delhi and i have mounted the led strip on the rear bumper above the number plate area

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #24
Thanks Naveen The GTi Kit costed me around 55000 and mastersquall those lights are night only but i can keep them on in the day too

Well and also about the interiors I didn't had many choices but i selected the best from the available hope you like it guys and am uploading the pics of the rear speakers setup.

ill be uploading the full view of the lights with the fogs too in the night today

[cheers]
[thumbsup]

Attachments

Karan your seat covers are looking nice! I think you have JBL components in front , Pioneer co-axials in rear and JBL sub. What about amp and HU? Total cost of ICE setup?

Thread Starter #28
well mastersquall the Boom Boom is pretty loud Boom Boom it makes the mirrors of other cars passing by vibrate its my personal experience my friend experienced the vibration wen he parked his car beside me and cooldhaya i have two amps one is a two channel amp and other four channel amp both are of JBL and totally the ice costed me about 40,000 and djluv thanks for your comments
-----------Next Post-----------
and yea these are art leather it costed me about 8000 bucks...
-----------Next Post-----------
Artwork and a Concept Art I Found somewhere on the web while surfing

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom