My New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZXi - Ownership Review

A was the first official customer to book on 12th April i.e the launch day.
I am still waiting for my ERTIGA ZDi Serene Blue.
Dealership says on more month[surprise]
Wondering how long it will take[confused] any ideas why??

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats for your new beauty and wish you happy miles. Looking forward to your trip review.
Whats the mileage you are getting in City and on Highway. I am looking to get a petrol Ertiga and cant find much about actual mileage experience in forums.

Thanks in advance.

Thread Starter #19
Congrats for your new beauty and wish you happy miles. Looking forward to your trip review.
Whats the mileage you are getting in City and on Highway. I am looking to get a petrol Ertiga and cant find much about actual mileage experience in forums.

Thanks in advance.
i am getting an average of 13kmpl after the 1000km journey.first it showed me only 9 kmpl.On highways it showed me 30kmpl while doing 6o kmpl in 5 th gear.it shows 19kmpl while doing 100kmph in 5 th gear.the petrol engine is great .you can use it as a automatic in the highways.swap into 5th gear and it pulls cleanly from 30kmph.[:D]

Great to learn about the mileage. How is the power? Do you have to downshift while overtaking / slopes or this beauty can take it up in 5th?

How is handling and cornering? How is the body roll on turns and overall comfirt on 2nd row / 3rd row seats?

My usage will be mostly upto second row seats and occasionally on the third row seats.

Hi Monish,

Is the 13Kmpl which you got is in city or highway? Did you notice the breakup of mileage on highways and city? I have heard that its giving close to 10 in city..

Hi,

Congratulation on your purchase [clap]

I've also booked ZXi for me that dealer tells is going to take 6-8 weeks. All in all i think its a very sensible car and absolute value for money. However for last few days the AC performance stuff has put me in doubt. especially this review Test drive: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga - NewsX- YouTube

How do you find AC performance of your ZXi ? (I feel that should be better since its more powered engine thank ZDi and maybe turbo lag caused bad AC perf in the review)

After looking at this i tried TD Ertiga another time, and AC did seem to struggle a bit, i couldnt do much stretch of good speed and mostly had to drive in 2nd and 3rd. But maybe another factor was the fact that Car was earlier standing in 45 degree scorching heat at 1 PM when i took the test drive.

If you can provide your first hand experience with AC, it would be great !

Hi Monish, belated congratulations on your Ertiga, ZXi. Its hard to believe that this thread has not seen any updates from you for the last eight months. Hope everything if fine & you are still enjoying your ZXi. Please do let us know the latest & how has been your experience with your Ertiga all this while. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Hi AutoIndian,

Welcome to the Automotive India.

@Monish Raceking: Buddy, even i am waiting for updates of your car. How is the car doing?

There are no problems with the A/C of the ertiga in any variant. Either petrol or diesel. So no need to worry. At 1:00 clock, no A/C will survive. Never trust the videos.

Last edited:

Top Bottom