My new i10 Magna

Nik,

Congrats for your pick. i10 is one superb package. Even I am also looking for a hatchback and after a lot of deliberation i have ended with the options you had viz Figo , Beat , New Wagon R , i10 , Ritz. Can you please give us a detailed logic of yours that helped you to zero upon i10 ? I am pretty confused might be as much as you were confused 1 month back.

And yup eagerly waiting for the pics!!!

Thread Starter #37
Guys finally I got my new ride...

Here are some pics:-
-----------Next Post-----------
I'll update u all with technical details and ride quality by tomorrow.

I didn't get time to visit GYRO today, I have called them and got an appointment for nxt saturday to set up my ICE.

regards,

Nik

Attachments

Last edited:
Congrats for your new ride Niks. Shes is looking great in cherry red, if i am not this is mettalic colour right?

Congrats buddy. great choice of car & colour.

looking forward to the mods, especially ICE. thank god you opted for the model without HU, now you can fit the one which you prefer!

Congratulations on the new car Nik! It looks great in red and those interiors reek of quality too. Wishing you millions of miles of motoring nirvana! [cheers]

350Z

Core Team
Nik, so finally you have caught the “i” and she looks beautiful like a little red riding hood. I’m sure you must be busy enjoying the day with her, Many congratulations! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #44
Congrats for your new ride Niks. Shes is looking great in cherry red, if i am not this is mettalic colour right?
Thanks Akash!!!
Yes this is mettalic colour.

Congrats buddy. great choice of car & colour.

looking forward to the mods, especially ICE. thank god you opted for the model without HU, now you can fit the one which you prefer!
Thanks Raj!!!!

I'll try my level best to setup ICE by this saturday.

Hyundai SP was advising me to go for company fitted HU, but I didn't like that system because there were only few functions available in that HU.

I need a HU which have bluetooth,GPS,rear parking sensor features in it.

Will check the same from the market and update u all.

Congrats on the pic. She is looking stunning & electrifying Electric Red.
Thanks Aks

Congratulations on the new car Nik! It looks great in red and those interiors reek of quality too. Wishing you millions of miles of motoring nirvana!
Thanks amaan!!!

Nik, so finally you have caught the “i” and she looks beautiful like a little red riding hood. I’m sure you must be busy enjoying the day with her, Many congratulations! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes finally i caught the 'i' [:D]

I chose this colour because my mom will drive this car more than anyone in the family. yes!!! I was busy with the car yesterday ....

I'll give my final report by today!!!!

Regards,

Nik

Last edited by a moderator:
Congos Nik for your 'i'.
Have a great time and drive safe.

I also wanted to check a HU that has bluetooth, GPS and stuffs.
Please let me know if you come across any. [glasses]

Top Bottom