My new i10 Magna

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone!!!!

As many of you are aware that recently I have purchased i10 Magna after 1 month of serious research on many cars (Beat,figo,i10,punto,UVA and wagon R). Finally I got a call today from Deep hyundai that I'll get my car by this Sunday. Delay in the delivery is due to vehicle registration no., Now I am getting number of my choice. I'll update you all once my car will arrive and will post some pics also!!!!

[cheers]

Regards,

Nik

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Nik, which color you have opted for? And are you getting the “special” registration number by any chance? You know what I mean. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Congratulations Nik, which color you have opted for? And are you getting the “special” registration number by any chance? You know what I mean. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a lot 350Z, I have opted blushing red.

yes I am getting special number but not the VIP one.

Please suggest me for ICE, I need good system with bluetooth functionality.

Please check out below link and let me know if this one is fine for me, otherwise advise me.
New Jersey MP68 bluetooth

Regards,

Nik

350Z

Core Team
I’m not the suitable person to talk about ICE. You can create a new thread in ICE Section and I’m sure other members out there would be glad to help you.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I think they might have asked you to pay 1 re on insurance.
Yes the offers change on monthly basis.
When my sister had purchased the Santo Xing she was offered Free Music system & Accesories.
But you can follow the same procedure next year to get hefty discounts.
Enjoy your ride.[thumbsup]
Happy & Safe Motoring.

Top Bottom