My New Hyundai i10 Era

Thread Starter #23
it acts as the gear lock rod holder in case the gear is not locked.

Btw how can one edit his posts??

Last edited by a moderator:
No 3337 looked kinda fancy , that's why asked! When planning to add a music system?

EDIT button can be found on the right side bottom of your post along with quote button. BTW you can EDIT posts only till 15mins since it was posted.

350Z

Core Team
and secondly is there any negetive effect if mudflaps are removed?
As long as you are driving on the clean roads of Delhi, there will be no such 'negative' effects, but once the Monsoons arrive, it is highly recommended that you should not drive without them, but still, do not remove the mud-flaps at first place.

By the way what is "ps:-"
Meaning of P.S

Hi again everyone!! Here are the pics..
Looks lovely. This is the only hatchback (Except Punto and Polo) that I personally prefer in Red colour.

Nop!the dealer gave us.Y is it a different kinda number?
Well slightly, but in a good way. :smile:

Btw how can one edit his posts??
Simple - Click the Edit button. But remember, it is available only for 15 Minutes after the post is submitted. Once you cross the post count of 20, Your posts will not be moderated, like they are being done now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmmm are you sure? Atleast me , i cant drive without listening to songs while driving alone!

Thefts may or may not happen , its sheer luck! I suggest you get a decent music system and not to worry too much about thefts.

350Z

Core Team
I guess audio will attract theifs so m planning not to do that.
The modern-day audio systems have facility to detach the head unit. So do not let the fear of burglars spoil your experience. As long as you keep the head unit detached, when not in use, the thieves will barely care to do an effort to unlock your car (Unless something more precious is kept inside).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #29
Well in that case I will add it soon.Since my budget is limited to 10000 only,I need decent system with 4 door speakers and a usb port in front.Any suggestions??
BTW is there any chances of theft if i remove the faceplate ? Also How can i edit 10's immobilizer' password??

350Z

Core Team

Top Bottom