My New Hyundai i10 Era

For first service they don change anything. Your bill will be Rs.0! They just clean and wash the car well and inspect for any other possible repairs. Steering problem , report to them while first service.

Thread Starter #48
There is a leather pipe attached to the opening of the air filter's plastic pipe and it is fixed with a bolt attached on the headlight,as seen in google and my owner's manual.But today I noticed in my Car's Engine bay,that 'leather' pipe is missing.Is there any drawback of that??

There is a leather pipe attached to the opening of the air filter's plastic pipe and it is fixed with a bolt attached on the headlight,as seen in google and my owner's manual.But today I noticed in my Car's Engine bay,that 'leather' pipe is missing.Is there any drawback of that??
Which pipe are you talking about? Can you post a pic of it for better understanding?

Thread Starter #51
i also cant undertsand which pipe you are talkin about. is it like in pic? please post some pics and i think that pipe is of rubber not leather??
ITs this circled pipe.Its shown in the owner's manual but not in my car.The showroom poeple opened the hood of 5 to 6 i10's and All the 1.1 engines did not have it.My question is does it have any negetive effect ??

Attachments

Top Bottom