My New Honda Jazzz....

Re: My New Honda Jazzzzz....

Many congrats on your new drive. Welcome to the Honda club!
I would say that it's a wisest decision to go for Jazz with the prevailing market conditions. Do share a detailed dealership review and the freebies that you got along with it and more importantly - Tons of photos of your white beauty.

Happy Motoring!

Thread Starter #18

Many congrats on your new drive. Welcome to the Honda club!
I would say that it's a wisest decision to go for Jazz with the prevailing market conditions. Do share a detailed dealership review and the freebies that you got along with it and more importantly - Tons of photos of your white beauty.

Happy Motoring!
Thank you, Truecitylover.

Unfortunately, we did not get any kind of goodies or any kind of discount from the dealer. It was a new and the only one dealer in my district. Their showroom started recently and was inaugurated on the day of my car delivery. So I am the first customer to purchase a car from there. Some Honda official came as the chief guest and he handed over the key to me. Still they didnt even care to give me any freebies, except for a box of ordinary chocolates [anger]. We tried to bargain for a discount, but no use !!![anger]

You were using an 800 for 16 years(i think you had jap make engine) & the next step was to a honda jazz,I must say that is an upgrade by miles,I hope this car serves you for many years
Since most people are jumping to diesel cars I am just curious to know what would be your estimate km usage for a year?

If I understand right you have bought the car from Kerala. Can I know which dealership u got it from? (Pennisular/Cosmic)

Thread Starter #22

Niether of them. my delear is Vision honda.[:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23

You were using an 800 for 16 years(i think you had jap make engine) & the next step was to a honda jazz,I must say that is an upgrade by miles,I hope this car serves you for many years
Since most people are jumping to diesel cars I am just curious to know what would be your estimate km usage for a year?
Yes, I was using maruthi 800 for 16 long years. 3 maruthi 800's to be precise [;)] .2 second hand and 1 new one. That too, all three were non A/C's. So, As far as I am concerned, this is a big leap for me. It was my dad's decision to take a petrol car rather than a diesel car. There were several reason for him to take this decision.

1. He is a bank employee and he gets transfered to other places. In those cases he wont take the car there. Car will be left back in our hometown. So petrol car is the best in this situation.

2. My old car, the third maruthi 800 (2000 model), has clocked only 64k kilometers in the last 11 years. So I guess thats pretty less miles we have travelled.

3. As my dad is a bank employee, he gets petrol allowances.

4. He has an assumption that, any time the diesel subsidy for passenger cars will be taken off. Then there wont be much difference between the petrol price and diesel price. Just an assumption.

5. Another advantage is that, we can install a auto gas kit on petrol car, whereas its not possible in diesel cars.

So I guess point no 2., answers your question[:)]

Thank you for the picture, JazzSelect. I think I have seen this alloys before. But I thought it was the same as that in Select variant. Never noticed the color difference
Both versions (Select and X) have different alloys (only difference with color). Just check both version you'll get the difference. BTW Select alloys also looks good [:)]

Great to see an ownership thread of new jazz. Congos on your new ride.. happie miles !
You are from Kochi na ? The vision honda is at Kottayam na and Peninsular Honda at Kochi? Then why did you take it from Vision ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #26

Great to see an ownership thread of new jazz. Congos on your new ride.. happie miles !
You are from Kochi na ? The vision honda is at Kottayam na and Peninsular Honda at Kochi? Then why did you take it from Vision ?
Thank you, akhilgopalg[:D]

I am from Thrissur. Vision honda is a new dealer here in Thrissur. To be more precise, its the first and only one dealer in Thrissur.[:)]. No other dealers here.

Thread Starter #29

In this picture, you can see that the both the seats are reclined at different level. Though the difference in reclination looks very small in the picture, one can feel a big difference while sitting.

Attachments

@knight, congrats on your new car. Looks great

Could you please let me know how's the ride quality in specific? I'm also considering Jazz and Swift but I'm really confused as my main requirement is ride quality

Did you get any chance to drive on bad roads? If so can you give me some more info on ride quality?

Congrats once again

Thanks
terrafield

Top Bottom