My New Honda Jazzz....

I am already done with the 3 free services. I called up the HASS a week back to confirm when my next service (Paid service) is gonna come. I talked to a lady and she said my next service due is only after 6 months from the previous service date. I think the lady whom you talked to is ignorant about the service intervals for JAZZ.

Even that lady whom I talked to also mentioned about a free monsoon check in my local HASS. But the funniest thing is that, she said "Free monsoon checkup + Washing, just for rupees 499/- Rs only and its a special offer". It doesnt make any sense. I dont want to pay '499'Rs/- for washing. So I said I dont want to do it as my monthly running is very low; just 6000 km in 9 months..
If you are done with your free services forget what the Honda a.s.s tells you just service your car once every year if your running is high max 6 months ,if you are using synthetic oil 1 year must be fine please don't believe all the hogwash the dealers give you .

Hi,

I am new to this forum and a proud owner of Honda Jazz select version. I received it on 8th July 2012 within 15 days of booking. Urban Titanium colour. I will post my experience in my next posts. But one thing for sure, MY DECISION TO GO FOR JAZZ WAS PERFECTLY CORRECT.
From where did you book your car ? And what was the on road price will you share it please and what about starting a ownership thread pls

Top Bottom