My New Honda Jazz Select (Urban Titanium)

Re: My new Hond Jazz UT Select

Thanks,
For select version there is no foglamps. if we have to put one we may have to drill bumper [confused]. I'm not going for that anyway. 12k is the price for fog lamps from honda showroom.

Regarding dead pedal, i do found a provision but i didn't recollect how it feels while driving.
I do not think drilling the bumper would be a wise decision, moreover, it will not look classy. Yes, you might go for a replacement of complete bumper which has fog lamp housing on bump itself.

Dead pedal is like a forth pedal to rest you feet after changing gear(s).

Congrats. No doubt Honda Jazz Is the best Car available with all safety features.I am bit concern about the ground clearance.How is the steering feel at high speed.

Superb color and congrats [thumbsup] I didnt expect UT to be such a good looking color for the Jazz.
Btw ,were you assured of the sunfilm in the first service because when I enquired they were not ready to offer me any accessories or the sunfilm. So are you really sure that they will be keeping the promise ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #19

Superb color and congrats ...[thumbsup] I didnt expect UT to be such a good looking color for the Jazz.
Btw ,were you assured of the sunfilm in the first service because when I enquired they were not ready to offer me any accessories or the sunfilm..So are you really sure that they will be keeping the promise ?

I',m not sure about it, still hope for good.

Thread Starter #20

Hi,

I just want to update regarding some misunderstanding regarding sun film offer. Actually the rep told me he will look into any option to get some discounts while doing it. Not about doing it free of cost.

Sorry for creating confusion among others.

Congrats for your new Jazz. This is best color of Jazz. Infact i had booked jazz select UT but later cancelled it. Today's date this is best buy in petrol version.

well thanks for review buddy and congrats for best vfm petrol hatch in india!! it looks great in UT colour!! [clap]

Thread Starter #25
Congrats buddy., how much did you cost on the road for the full option jazz??, nice color [drive]
643780 , i have opted for bumper to bumper insurance which is slightly higher than normal.
I have mentioned split up price in one of previous thread.

Congrats dude :)
I saw your post in my thread. Sorry I took so long to reply as I was out of station.

Well, I got my car from Vision Honda, Thrissur. It costs me around 6.27 Lacs only, as I transferred the insurance of my old car to my new car so that I can get the NCB of my old car to the new one :)
I will post the pics of seat cover and PVC coating soon.
I have a question for you. What is the average CITY mileage that you are getting now? Give me the least mileage that you have got so far too.

Thread Starter #27
Congrats dude :)
I saw your post in my thread. Sorry I took so long to reply as I was out of station.

Well, I got my car from Vision Honda, Thrissur. It costs me around 6.27 Lacs only, as I transferred the insurance of my old car to my new car so that I can get the NCB of my old car to the new one :)
I will post the pics of seat cover and PVC coating soon.
I have a question for you. What is the average CITY mileage that you are getting now? Give me the least mileage that you have got so far too.

I just drove around 20 km in cochin, the milege shown for me is 13.4 in city,
In NH it was like 16.4. From where you done the coating and seat covering ?, how much does it cost ?

I just drove around 20 km in cochin, the milege shown for me is 13.4 in city,
In NH it was like 16.4. From where you done the coating and seat covering ?, how much does it cost ?
Okay. I got my seat covers done from Thrissur itself. Got it done from a reputed car accessories shop. It cost me 5500Rs for seat cover and 1500 for PVC coating.
I will get the pics soon. May be in half an hour :)

Thread Starter #30
I just want to clear some doubt on petrol,

Guys over showroom preferred Premium Petrol over Normal one. How you guys think about it?

Top Bottom