My New Honda Jazz in Urban Titanium

Congrats jazzy for one of the sexy looking hatch which can put many sedans to shame with the kind of value it offers. And the colour looks damn sexy I saw that in Mumbai and I felt so sorry that I didn't carry a handkerchief with me that day as I had nothing to wipe the drool which was not ready to stop. Btw what model is it ? Base , middle or top of the line ?

Thread Starter #62
Congrats jazzy for one of the sexy looking hatch which can put many sedans to shame with the kind of value it offers. And the colour looks damn sexy I saw that in Mumbai and I felt so sorry that I didn't carry a handkerchief with me that day as I had nothing to wipe the drool which was not ready to stop. Btw what model is it ? Base , middle or top of the line ?
Raja....well said & thanks a million for your compliments [:D]

My Jazz is the Urban Titanium select version(middle). Hope youv'e checked out the illuminated door scuff plate iv put up....(thread is in the Maintaining my ride section)

Cheers

Jazzy

Hi Folks,
Had given the car for second service last month. The engine oil was changed which costed me 2700 bucks I opted for the 3M underbody polish which costed 4000 bucks. The entire process took 3hrs & was done at the Pinnacle Honda workshop itself. I was present when the underbody polish was done & I would rate their work to be very good. The SA was very courteous & has promised me to do a free interior cleanup (of the beige parts) free of cost in my 3rd service.

Cheers
Jazzy
2177/- seems to be high for 2nd service. For me it was 2100 some thing for my City 2nd servicing

Hi Amit, Sorry for the late reply. I have done my steering/seat covers, sun films as well as Illuminated door scuff plates from Auto Junction, Harish Mukherjee Road. I'm v happy with their work & rates are reasonable too since I had spoken to Glix as well as Rix & Wheels before deciding. The contact person is Jacky @ 9831333314. Take ref of my jazz, he will give you a good deal...

Cheers
Jazzy
are you talking about illuminated sill plate? How much does it cost? is it honda genuine product? can you post pictures of the same

are they from original honda? I dont think so.

How about the connections? dont you have to alter the OEM wire harness?
I also wanted to get the same for my city

I also wanted to get it for my city

Hi Amit, Sorry for the late reply. I have done my steering/seat covers, sun films as well as Illuminated door scuff plates from Auto Junction, Harish Mukherjee Road. I'm v happy with their work & rates are reasonable too since I had spoken to Glix as well as Rix & Wheels before deciding. The contact person is Jacky @ 9831333314. Take ref of my jazz, he will give you a good deal...

Cheers
Jazzy
Thanks a lot for the info but I already got my accessories fitted from Glix Saltlake. Their fit and finish is pretty good there is no doubt about that. Will surely start an ownership review with some pics soon.

Its really good to see members from Kolkata if there are some more members from the city we should surely have a Kolkata Meet.

Thread Starter #69
Thanks a lot for the info but I already got my accessories fitted from Glix Saltlake. Their fit and finish is pretty good there is no doubt about that. Will surely start an ownership review with some pics soon.

Its really good to see members from Kolkata if there are some more members from the city we should surely have a Kolkata Meet.
Amit, Thats a brilliant idea, why dont we kolkatans meet up for a high tea session somewhere?? Please take the lead in this ....

Glix charges higher but delivers on quality theres no doubt about that...congrats...looking forward to your thread

Cheers

Jazzy

Thread Starter #70

I also wanted to get it for my city
No they aren't original Honda. They made the connection to the door...

Jazzy

Thread Starter #71
Ok guys so here goes, after receiving a lot of brickbats about my jazz's steering cover, I eventually got it changed as it was actually looking slughtly tacky. So hope you people like the new one, cause I like it very much.

Cheers
Jazzy

Attachments

the last pic is nice and would have been epic if the background was nicer.

also i love the color of the jazz. sadly no one buys this color here!

Thread Starter #74
the last pic is nice and would have been epic if the background was nicer.

also i love the color of the jazz. sadly no one buys this color here!
Hi there Type R,
I know what your'e thinking about the last pics background [lol], but you know what, those outfits are actually the handmade stuff very popular amongst tourists. Its part of the handicraft culture in Shantiniketan [:)] I had purposely taken the snap with that background..

Don't you like the profile pic in the second snap? I thought that was the best considering the fact that the sun was setting & the air had a tinge of crimson in it?

Cheers
jazzy

Top Bottom