My New Honda Jazz in Urban Titanium

This is a great petrol hatch available in India..i have booked this on Feb 1st week..waiting period has been told up to 8 months :(
Hi BSSK: Do not worry, your wait time is just a prediction for now and reality may turn out better since we started hearing positive news from Honda.

But my wait time happens to be real. Booked on Aug 24th and still waiting. Hoping to get in April. [frustration]

Thank you all for the reply..i heard from honda that they have started production full capcaity from yesterday. The priority is to complete the back log of Brio..and Jazz production may get started by end of this month.

Krishleo, please let me know once you get your Jazz. based on your delivery date, i can start anticipating mine one...

Last edited:
Sure BSSK, even the dealer said he'll get me Silver XMT or UT Select by this month end but I declined saying I'll wait for the color and variant (UT XMT) that I booked. They promised for April for the same! Let see..

According to them, Honda starts production of XMT only in the month of April/May full fledged.

Sure BSSK, even the dealer said he'll get me Silver XMT or UT Select by this month end but I declined saying I'll wait for the color and variant (UT XMT) that I booked. They promised for April for the same! Let see..

According to them, Honda starts production of XMT only in the month of April/May full fledged.
Is this info real? I booked Silver XMT and my dealer said he has no idea when he will start receiving X's .He is ready to gimme a White Select. But, since we have waited this long, thought it would be better to wait a little bit longer for X.

Yes akhilgopalg, I even got a chance to look at their allocation sheet! And yes, I also felt the same, we waited for so long and it's not ok to go for something else which we did not wish..Waiting for 2/3 more months doesn't matter now.

Last edited:
Hey Jazzy man any idea about leather steering wheel cover. I will be getting my Verna Crdi SX by Sunday and the worst part of SX is that the steering doesn't have a factory fitted leather cover. I want a nice leather steering wheel cover. Any idea about how much will it cost and where to install it from.

One of my friend is crazy about Glix and he suggested me to get all the accessories from them only. He said their fit and finish is amazing. All my ICE and accessories in my current swift were installed from Deco World which is very close to my place and there is nothing to complain about but lately don't like their finished job so don't want to go there.

Thread Starter #56
Its raining Jazz in TAI, and needless to say, its looking great in UT. How about getting a lip spoiler for your car, i am sure it will look great on Jazz.

And yes, even i didnt like that steering cover.
Hi Akash,
I am getting rid of the steering cover any day now & have also spoken to Honda for installing the spoiler (6500 bucks). Lets see....

Congtrats on your new ride. The car is looking Excellent with those Sun films.
Can you mention the cost separately for front and others.
in the appearance is it resembling with 3M RE series?
and can you tell me the visibility %. I am also planning to put sun films for my city.

And this is one of the best looking jazz I have seen
Hi gdave,
Thanks for liking my ride so much. The front film was garware icecool shield 3000 bucks & the sides were garware HP 35 (3500 bucks). Visibility is 75% upfront & 50% at sides

Congratulations for "The Beauty". [cheers]

Rubbers are Micheline 175/65/R15 as stock are pretty good.
Seat covers as nice but as point already get ride of steering cover and get a black leather cover which would cost you around 400-450 will look good.

I always loved Jazz but then atrocious price. New price tag has made Jazz a true VFM for what is offers,super smooth, peppy reliable honda engine, space which will put sedan to shame, huge boot with magic seats which offers split and folding both and good city Mileage.
Hi brandoo,
I was very particular abot getting Michelins & am v happy that I got em. Your right about the jazz...its a class product not a mass product!!!

Cheers

Jazzy

Thread Starter #57
Hi Folks,
Had given the car for second service last month. The engine oil was changed which costed me 2700 bucks I opted for the 3M underbody polish which costed 4000 bucks. The entire process took 3hrs & was done at the Pinnacle Honda workshop itself. I was present when the underbody polish was done & I would rate their work to be very good. The SA was very courteous & has promised me to do a free interior cleanup (of the beige parts) free of cost in my 3rd service.

Cheers
Jazzy

Last edited:
Thread Starter #58
Hey Jazzy man any idea about leather steering wheel cover. I will be getting my Verna Crdi SX by Sunday and the worst part of SX is that the steering doesn't have a factory fitted leather cover. I want a nice leather steering wheel cover. Any idea about how much will it cost and where to install it from.

One of my friend is crazy about Glix and he suggested me to get all the accessories from them only. He said their fit and finish is amazing. All my ICE and accessories in my current swift were installed from Deco World which is very close to my place and there is nothing to complain about but lately don't like their finished job so don't want to go there.
Hi Amit, Sorry for the late reply. I have done my steering/seat covers, sun films as well as Illuminated door scuff plates from Auto Junction, Harish Mukherjee Road. I'm v happy with their work & rates are reasonable too since I had spoken to Glix as well as Rix & Wheels before deciding. The contact person is Jacky @ 9831333314. Take ref of my jazz, he will give you a good deal...

Cheers
Jazzy

Thread Starter #59
Hey Jazzy have you finalized which DRL to go with?
Hi gdave, yes I will go ahead but with Philips 4 Led only. After a lot of deliberations & your feedback, Ive understood its better to go for the branded one with warranty only, even though its expensive. I should get it done by this month [:)]

Cheers

Jazzy

Top Bottom