My New Honda Jazz in Urban Titanium

Thread Starter #91
HI Paul,
I got a "my shaldan" car perfume, tissue box & jazz cover from my dealer. I had done the antirust treatment in my 1st service which had costed me 3800 bucks. I got my steering wheel cover free from the guy who did my seat covers & tints. I think 8500 is a fair deal...go ahead...
MANY CONGRATS BTW

Dear Jazzy,
pl tell me whether they Honda is giving alloy spare wheel or ordinary wheel with top end Honda Jaxx XMT because Maruti is giving alloy spare wheel with Swift Zdi. Also how they will rotate the wheel with one ordinary wheel . Thanks in advance

Hi Jazzy,
As one of my close friend is going to book Jazz by next week i would like to know the average service cost of jazz.

Dear Jazzy,
pl tell me whether they Honda is giving alloy spare wheel or ordinary wheel with top end Honda Jaxx XMT because Maruti is giving alloy spare wheel with Swift Zdi. Also how they will rotate the wheel with one ordinary wheel . Thanks in advance
The spare gunmetal alloy wheel for the XMT cannot be bought and its rather stingy on the honda part to not provide the spare wheel of the alloy.

The regular select variant alloy can be bought for around 6k or more/piece.

Hello.

I got my Honda Jazz on 26 May 2012. It's Base variant but include almost all feature's.
I just wanted to know do we get the URBAN titanium color spray because I found a small scratch on my mirror (it's very small) does the spray help to get it disappear.

Thread Starter #98
Hi Jazzy,
As one of my close friend is going to book Jazz by next week i would like to know the average service cost of jazz.
Visran
My 1st service was free. Second costed 2800 &third service is scheduled this weekend. Lets see

Normal servicing is 6 months. Lately Honda has started this 3 month thing where they call you up and say your next service is due. Don't worry, go for it every 6 months and it should be OK.
If you opt for Synthetic Oil, you can even do it after 10,000 kms, but also would depend on your usage and pollution/dust levels.

Normal servicing is 6 months. Lately Honda has started this 3 month thing where they call you up and say your next service is due. Don't worry, go for it every 6 months and it should be OK.
If you opt for Synthetic Oil, you can even do it after 10,000 kms, but also would depend on your usage and pollution/dust levels.
Haha, this 3 months service has been their habit since the days of Old gen City.

Hey Guys, I crossed 150 KM in 5th gear at 5000 RPM in my Jazz S/E, Nice Fun to drive, but Honda claims the peak power at 6200/6800 RPM, any one did a try ? Sorry if this has been discussed in other posts or any test drive reviews.

Attachments

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hey Guys, I crossed 150 KM in 5th gear at 5000 RPM in my Jazz S/E, Nice Fun to drive, but Honda claims the peak power at 6200/6800 RPM, any one did a try ? Sorry if this has been discussed in other posts or any test drive reviews.
hii hainhs. i know honda's are known for their petrol engines , so i just wanted to know how much time it took you to reach 150 kmph ?

i have an i10 , 2009 model. it reaches 120-130 easily but it took me a lot of time to reach 155 kmph. i mean from 145-155 it took ages [lol] the car was fully packed with full luggage.

I was checking my Jazz (2012 Model) performance with that of other jazzes, No doubt, you can believe Mr. ivtec, The engine is live after 4000 RPM and it reached 5000 RPM very quickly (less than a minute thats for sure because I was overtaking), the Trottle was responding quickly while overtaking at such a speed, despite its weak low end torque and also I crossed over 160 KMPH but couldn't manage to take the snap, but still not able to test the TOP speed of this little Master 1.2L over 6K RPM range, also, it reached from 140KMPH - 160KMPH @ around 5K+ RPMS, not remembering exact RPM count @160KMPH.

Top Bottom