My New Honda Jazz in Urban Titanium

Hi guys,
Attached some pics of my ride on a recent trip to Shantiniketan-the land of Tagore!!!

Cheers
Jazzy
Looks like the car does not appear tinted thanks to the huge windows,its Garware vlt 35 (HP fusion) for the sides right?

I think you can make the center pic your profile pic as i noticed you have not added one to your profile.

Thread Starter #78
Looks like the car does not appear tinted thanks to the huge windows,its Garware vlt 35 (HP fusion) for the sides right?

I think you can make the center pic your profile pic as i noticed you have not added one to your profile.
Hi Prads,
These pics were taken before the windows were tinted(yes Garware HP35)... thanks for the profile pic suggestion....Will think about it[:)]

Hi Prads,
These pics were taken before the windows were tinted(yes Garware HP35)... thanks for the profile pic suggestion....Will think about it[:)]
Whew such relief ,i was thinking of adding those tints to my next car & i was having second thoughts cos it did not appear tinted in the last pics [:)]

Hei jazzy. I am planning to get front cooling film.
What is your opinion and suggestions . Probably going for Garware icecool shield. How do you find it effective reducing heat? How is the night drive especially during rainy days?

do you have any other suggestions? Budget Rs:3500/- max
I already have "Garware Ice cool Grand" on the side and Rear.

Thread Starter #81
dave,
Sorry for the late reply. Yes garware ice cool shield is excellent during day & actually blocks a lot of UV rays & heat. I say this becuase nowadays I need not wear my shades while driving. Its actually that good. I would also say the cooling is great in the car. Temperatures now in kolkata is about 38-39 degrees yet Ive never gone to 3rd notch in AC...just imagine, even in afternoons.
I had got it done for 3500 also. At night though during heavy rains (experienced it just once this season), visibility is slightly impaired though.

Hi Jazzy, just to make sure.. is the AC work on battery in jazz, mine when I put it was working when the key position is in 2nd (when the meter lights are ON). its not good for battery life right ? Other vehicles AC works only when engine is started....

Hi Jazzy, just to make sure.. is the AC work on battery in jazz, mine when I put it was working when the key position is in 2nd (when the meter lights are ON). its not good for battery life right ? Other vehicles AC works only when engine is started....
In every vehicle AC will work with Ignition swich ON. But it will drain the battery and may result in poor battery life. So be care full to make it a habit to turn off the Fan BEFORE you switch off the cars engine.

dave,
Sorry for the late reply. Yes garware ice cool shield is excellent during day & actually blocks a lot of UV rays & heat. I say this becuase nowadays I need not wear my shades while driving. Its actually that good. I would also say the cooling is great in the car. Temperatures now in kolkata is about 38-39 degrees yet Ive never gone to 3rd notch in AC...just imagine, even in afternoons.
I had got it done for 3500 also. At night though during heavy rains (experienced it just once this season), visibility is slightly impaired though.
Thank you My dear friend. So I'll Look forward to stick with Garware Icecool Shield. Hope it will give best results

Supreme Court has just announced that no one shall use tinted windshields for their 4 wheelers. So is it advisable to get front windshield tinted?

Absolutely not. Whether front or side glass. Only glasses tinted by manufacturer (under permissible limits) are allowed.

Hey Jazzy..

I too booked a Jazz X in Urban Titanium. awaiting delivery which I hope should be any day now. Tell me, any complimentary gifts the dealer gave you(like car covers, steering wheel covers etc...)??

My dealer is charging me 8500.00 for teflon and Anti rust, which I feel is much much more that it costs in the market. right?? How much did ur dealer charge you??

Your reply will help me a lot to bargain with my dealer (Trident Honda Allahabad)...

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom