My New Honda Jazz 2012

Hearty congrats & welcome to the Honda family [clap]

The car is quite a stunner and looks super hot in rallye red. Do share your experience as you drive the car in the city & on the highway.

Cheers Buddy.

Thread Starter #21
Hi Sandy
Does your OTR price of 7.67 include extended warranty or not? I was quoted price of 7.81 for XMT. Did you manage to get any freebies.
Hi Agarwal, No. It doesn't include extended warranty. If required We can opt within 3 months of delivery. There was no Discounts provided. They were ready to provide discounts on Accessories. They informed that the Dealer Margin for Jazz is reduced.

Congrats buddy, wish you very happy miles ahead, drive safe.
You got indias best petrol hatch [:)]

Last edited:
Hi Sandy,
As one Jazz owner to another... congratulations.

Kindly provide the break up of the price. Also I noticed that tyres are MRF. Could have bargained for Michelin Energy.

Hi Sandy,

Congratulations on your new Jazz. Ralley Red looks awesome.

I heard that Honda Jazz XMT comes with sporty body colored front grill & rear spoiler, but in your pics i don't see both of 'em. Any info on that??

Thread Starter #25
Hi Sandy,

Congratulations on your new Jazz. Ralley Red looks awesome.

I heard that Honda Jazz XMT comes with sporty body colored front grill & rear spoiler, but in your pics i don't see both of 'em. Any info on that??
Hi Pavan,

Yes. It comes along the Essential kit. After you Order, It takes atleast 2 to 3 weeks to get the Spoiler and the Grill. While booking I had mentioned that I shall order after delivery. Hence it takes few weeks to be delivered.

Thread Starter #26
Hi Sandy,
As one Jazz owner to another... congratulations.

Kindly provide the break up of the price. Also I noticed that tyres are MRF. Could have bargained for Michelin Energy.
HI Chayan,

I checked in the Showroom, almost 70% of Jazz are coming with MRF. If I need to get Michelin I would have to wait for few more days or weeks. Hence took MRF. Have the price list at home. Shall update you the Break up of price tomorrow.

Yes. Its costlier than other Hatchbacks. But I feel its worth for its Quality, Smoothness, Amazing Space Inside the Car. Large boot and good looks too. I vtec Engine is very smooth too. Others may have their own opinion or choice of the car. Every one in my Family loved the car. We are a family of four. I use car only when all of us or atleast 3 go out. If its only 2 people I always use my Bike.
good choice
and honda cars are reliable

I've driven i-Vtec Honda Accord 2007 of my mate and also Sports Type R honda Integra Type R Vtec engine as well
nice and smooth

congrats again and hope you enjoy every ride

@Sandyblr
Congrats and welcome to the jazz club,i suggest you to buy Polco dupont tyvek cover its fits perfectly not skin tight like the jazz cover.It also won't scratch the car.

Also what are the exact documents you got for your jazz.

my jazz xmt bought from dakshin honda had the insurance declared value at at 90% of exshowroom,is it correct

Also in the invoice, at the bottom of the page where its mentioned "On-road price" they have actually printed the cost of exshowroom ,is it correct.

Last edited:

Top Bottom