My New Honda City in White - The Albus

Originally Posted by kuwaronline
I have JBL amp and basstub already installed. But now planning for ICE, the current Honda's player does give ok ok sound but waiting for good. So only two companies MMI and Caska is providing plug and play with GPS. If I go for pioneer they cost same as both around 30k. But I know Pioneer is way better than both and output is excellent compare to both(MMI/Caska). Only problem is installation and looks. If you or ur friends already installed it please take pic and post here. It will be helpful.
You have a good setup but the Original ICE wont be able to give that much of output hence you require a change for sure. I just enquired with my guy here in Opera House the Head Unit there are 2 types one is complete screen and one has a side panel control seeing that you already have the Woofer and Amp and wiring kit your expenditure should be as follows.

Pioneer 5690BT+ Dashboard Panel + Socket Cable + Camera + Labour= 29000+2500+250+750+1000 = 33500/- ( This is a high end system )

Pioneer 2690BT + Dashboard Panel + Socket Cable + Camera + Labour= 23000+2500+250+750+1000= 27500/- ( The Perfect Combination )

About Map My India & Steering Control is a Personal Choice and price will vary from city to city even the price which i have mentioned above is from a good accessories shop providing warranty for all the products. If i search the market much properly i can easily save another 3-4k from each of the above mentioned sets.

I have a picture of one of the guys who has done it but has also given wood finish to his dashboard panel so don't judge the looks on that just see how the fitting of the tape would look.

IMG-20140507-WA0014.jpg

In the end we can just give suggestions but its you who has to decide best for your car. Hope this information helps you a bit.

Pioneer 5690BT+ Dashboard Panel + Socket Cable + Camera + Labour= 29000+2500+250+750+1000 = 33500/- ( This is a high end system )

Pioneer 2690BT + Dashboard Panel + Socket Cable + Camera + Labour= 23000+2500+250+750+1000= 27500/- ( The Perfect Combination )
Pioneer 5690BT from snapdeal.com = Rs.19557/- Will go for this one, I like large screen [:)]
Pioneer 2690BT from snapdeal.com = Rs.15281/-

Also installation from snapdeal.com will take around Rs.450/- that too at my home.

Pioneer - AVH X5690BT - LCD Touchscreen DVD Player - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Only problem is camera and dashboard panel, where to get from? I can get camera online but dashboard panel?

@MUDHAN Ji, I hope I am not spamming this thread. [:D]

Thread Starter #469

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
…@MUDHAN Ji, I hope I am not spamming this thread. [:D]
Please don’t say that, you are all strengthening this thread.
I am listening & learning, I wanted this to happen over this topic.
I am out of station, I shall give you all my observation soon.
Thanks to all our friends who have been contributing more & more.[clap]

Hello Dr Mudhan

I recently bought 2014 Honda city SV model. Wanted some guidance on pure leather seat covers. Are they really worth the money? I've enquired a few places in Bangalore and they cost north of 45,000.[confused]

Pioneer 5690BT from snapdeal.com = Rs.19557/- Will go for this one, I like large screen
Pioneer 2690BT from snapdeal.com = Rs.15281/-

Also installation from snapdeal.com will take around Rs.450/- that too at my home.

Pioneer - AVH X5690BT - LCD Touchscreen DVD Player - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Only problem is camera and dashboard panel, where to get from? I can get camera online but dashboard panel?

Great so you have got a better deal. The rate i had mentioned were from an authorized Pioneer outlet hence the price. Anyways seeing that your second location being mumbai why dont you purchase the camera and panel on your visit here. If the visit aint soon then surely some delhi member will be able to help you on this.

…@MUDHAN Ji, I hope I am not spamming this thread.
I was about to mention the same thing Dr Mudhan as i was feeling that your Bible for the Honda City I-Vtec was being spammed but your words have relived me. Our knowledge is not as vast as yours but happy to help with whatever little we know [:D].

Hello Dr Mudhan

I recently bought 2014 Honda city SV model. Wanted some guidance on pure leather seat covers. Are they really worth the money? I've enquired a few places in Bangalore and they cost north of 45,000.[confused]
Even I thought but didnt wanted to pay that amount, just went for bucket fitting seat leather type. Not actual leather but quite good just for 3k in Karol Baugh Delhi.

Hello Dr Mudhan

I have 2014 Honda City IDtec SV model. Recently I got autoform semi leather seat covers, It costs Rs 8400. Looks wise its very good but in summer its very hot. It takes few minutes to cool down after switching on the AC. My monthly usage is less than 1000 Km so its not a problem for me.

Even I thought but didnt wanted to pay that amount, just went for bucket fitting seat leather type. Not actual leather but quite good just for 3k in Karol Baugh Delhi.
Wow thats so good price. Is it readymade or they have to stitch for your car? And is it fixed or removable for washing?

I have asked many car shops in my city market and all of them said, no readymade seat covers instead they will to stitch which would take 2+ days plus a day for fitting.

Prices were 5k for normal woolen, 8k+ for fake leather and rexine, cotton priced around that price. [roll]

Thanks...
Best Regards

Hello Dr.Mudhanji , Your thread is very useful .By reading on your thread I have ordered AC knobs and waiting to be delivered .
I was thinking of getting Chrome Door Handle covers for My Honda city Ivtec.I just want to know ,how they fit on original handles ?We can notice chrome cover or do they look like original Chrome handles ?

Wow thats so good price. Is it readymade or they have to stitch for your car? And is it fixed or removable for washing?

I have asked many car shops in my city market and all of them said, no readymade seat covers instead they will to stitch which would take 2+ days plus a day for fitting.

Prices were 5k for normal woolen, 8k+ for fake leather and rexine, cotton priced around that price. [roll]

Thanks...
Best Regards
I paid exactly 2800/- for fake leather and they are super smooth, some times people ask me like those are real leather seats?....

That amount includes everything and 2 hours for installation. Bucket fitting not normal covers those cant be removed just like normal cover that u can remove and clean. But bucket fitting is just like company fitted covers. If you go for normal cover then those will cost little less like 400-500/-

I bought them from Karol Bagh Delhi. Very famous auto market in Northern India. So competition is very high there. So everything is super cheap but need to be aware of fake things too specially electronics.

I paid exactly 2800/- for fake leather and they are super smooth, some times people ask me like those are real leather seats?....

That amount includes everything and 2 hours for installation. Bucket fitting not normal covers those cant be removed just like normal cover that u can remove and clean. But bucket fitting is just like company fitted covers. If you go for normal cover then those will cost little less like 400-500/-

I bought them from Karol Bagh Delhi. Very famous auto market in Northern India. So competition is very high there. So everything is super cheap but need to be aware of fake things too specially electronics.
Awesome. Wish I was there. [cry]

BTW; you missed one query. Are those ready-made (only needs installation) or they first need to stitch?

Awesome. Wish I was there. [cry]

BTW; you missed one query. Are those ready-made (only needs installation) or they first need to stitch?
Ready made, they even have stitching there if you want something thats not there... they have all types of fake leather with them. Just choose and they will give you same day or max next day.

If you dont like from the ready made. choose between types, styles will be ready :)

Top Bottom