My New Honda City i-VTEC

How do they check fuel gauge monitoring system? Is it attached to floater?
I don't know how they gonna check but my assumption is that they will take out and check the current in the system by using voltmeter, don't know about any more think. But it's wise to get check as in my car if I put 4,5 litrs of petrol can see the needle go up so it's very accurate and there is some sort of problem with your car system.

Thread Starter #33
I had ordered Formula 1 scratch out few days before ,which I got delivered today .
I was so eager to use product as I wanted to remove scratches .
I washed the car first ,then applied scratch out and rubbed for few seconds and result ..See yourself !

20140508_143848.jpg

20140508_143857.jpg

Before using scratch out

b4 1.jpg

b4 2.jpg

b4 3.jpg

After using Scratch out .

aftr 1.jpg

aftr 2.jpg

aftr 3.jpg

aftr 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had ordered Formula 1 scratch out few days before ,which I got delivered today .
I was so eager to use product as I wanted to remove scratches .
I washed the car first ,then applied scratch out and rubbed for few seconds and result ..See yourself !

View attachment 134273

View attachment 134274

Before using scratch out

View attachment 134275

View attachment 134276

View attachment 134277

After using Scratch out .

View attachment 134278

View attachment 134279

View attachment 134280

View attachment 134281

Wow that's called something useful product. I think it is very helpful for small scratches which we face out everyday life. I'll surely try out this. From which site you ordered the product??

Last edited:
Thread Starter #36
When you install for the front suspension, can you please post photos of the procedure? and also of the Coil Pads.

I don't think the rear suspension pads will make a difference. But we have to check the handling after fixing the front suspension pads.

That is cool.
I did enquiry about front suspension coil pads ,but unfortunately I got news that front suspension coil pads are not available in market .
I am still searching for other options .I'll post if I find anything .

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
The A.C.knobs I ordered received today.It tooks only five minutes to install them .
But thing is I received faulty knobs , when AC speed is 1 they show 3 ,same with all the knobs they all show wrong direction .
@ nvrmndryo

Please find my answer to your post , HERE: CORRECT WAY OF FITTING THE AC KNOBS
Try again.
I find one of your knob ( AC direction control ) back lit - lamp is not working. Am I right?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #40
yeh left side back lit is not working , I dont know how to make it work ? I cant see any bulb in left side .

Thread Starter #42
I contacted seller about faulty knobs and seller has sent me another knobs ,I will get them in few days .I will post pictures of new knobs , hope they won't be faulty this time [roll]

Thread Starter #43
I received new knobs ,And bad luck ! They are same as before,faulty .
I guess I have to raise an issue to ebay.

Thread Starter #45
I need suggestions from You guys ,Nowdays My daily running has increased and its not affordable for me .So I am thinking to convert my city to CNG . anyone of you or your friends has used City Ivtec CNG ? Should I go for Sequential or for regular kit ?How much mileage I will get on CNG ?What about engine pickup and overall performance change ?
I get average mileage around 13km/L .

Top Bottom