My New Honda City i-VTEC

Thread Starter #19
After installing Rear Pads , Rear Tyres are looking small .I am planning to upgrade my tyres to 195*60 R15 , so I hope after changing new tyres it will look good.

Those coil pads are originals or aftermarket add on for increasing ride height?? What is its effect on handling or ride quality???

Thread Starter #21
Those are aftermarket coil pads ,GC has increased ,but have to install on front suspension too .
handling quality is same ,and ride quality has increased ,Previously I was feeling little bumps n thud sound , I am not feeling that now .

Those are aftermarket coil pads ,GC has increased ,but have to install on front suspension too .
When you install for the front suspension, can you please post photos of the procedure? and also of the Coil Pads.

handling quality is same
I don't think the rear suspension pads will make a difference. But we have to check the handling after fixing the front suspension pads.

and ride quality has increased ,Previously I was feeling little bumps n thud sound , I am not feeling that now .
That is cool.

Thread Starter #23
Yes I will Post pictures of procedure and coil when I will get it done .
But Today I am sad because in the morning When I saw the car ,there were long scratches on the right side .I got so angry but couldn't do anything .I keep My car covered still I don't know who did that ..

Attachments

Someone had done the same to my friend,s black city -front to back. He used some Rubbing Compound and some cotton waste and now the scratches are not visible at the first glance.

Scratch Out is also just Rubbing Compound.

Yes I will Post pictures of procedure and coil when I will get it done .
But Today I am sad because in the morning When I saw the car ,there were long scratches on the right side .I got so angry but couldn't do anything .I keep My car covered still I don't know who did that ..
Very sad to know about it but scratches are seems to be small and light so try out some rubbing compound and polish it might be work. Can;t help you more as i am not so much aware in this section.
I have Moto Max rubbing compound which works like charm but on plastic parts only, not good for metal parts. Try to get help from other members.

Thread Starter #27
I am waiting for Formula 1 scratch out which I have ordered today. Till then I am searching for more better solution.

I am waiting for Formula 1 scratch out which I have ordered today. Till then I am searching for more better solution.
Ok try it out and let us revert about the product. If it's work then I'll also get it one as small scratches are never ending in India.

Thread Starter #29
I have previously mentioned that I faced problem with fuel gauge .
yesterday my friend took my car for some time ,My car's fuel was around half between E and F .When returning fuel dropped by 2 bars , so my friend filled 500rs petrol still needle didn't went up , If gauge was at empty/reserve, it was understandable that needle not to go up ,but there was already enough petrol still after filling 500 rs petrol it didn't went up .
Today after driving for some time ,My gauge showed Low fuel/Reserve warning ,I immediately filled 500rs petrol at shell pump - still needle didn't went up .So again I filled 1000 rs petrol and then Gauge showed fuel more than half tank .
So my doubt is ,previously when I used to fill 500rs petrol when Low fuel Indicator was on after filling ,gauge used to go up .But now I have to fill 1500 rs petrol to move gauge/needle .Even It is ok with me ,but My main question is - The Low fuel warning I am getting is it correct ?Or Am I getting low fuel Warning early ?and Average showing on MID is correct ?

I have previously mentioned that I faced problem with fuel gauge .
yesterday my friend took my car for some time ,My car's fuel was around half between E and F .When returning fuel dropped by 2 bars , so my friend filled 500rs petrol still needle didn't went up , If gauge was at empty/reserve, it was understandable that needle not to go up ,but there was already enough petrol still after filling 500 rs petrol it didn't went up .
Today after driving for some time ,My gauge showed Low fuel/Reserve warning ,I immediately filled 500rs petrol at shell pump - still needle didn't went up .So again I filled 1000 rs petrol and then Gauge showed fuel more than half tank .
So my doubt is ,previously when I used to fill 500rs petrol when Low fuel Indicator was on after filling ,gauge used to go up .But now I have to fill 1500 rs petrol to move gauge/needle .Even It is ok with me ,but My main question is - The Low fuel warning I am getting is it correct ?Or Am I getting low fuel Warning early ?and Average showing on MID is correct ?
I think that is problem With your fuel gauge monitoring system. Do check with your mechanic and I don't think any prob with mID as it's run with support of software. But do check fuel gauge monitoring system.

Top Bottom