My New Honda Brio SMT (O)

Hello Guys,
I have been an ardent follower of TAI for the last few months now and really thankful to you all to help me to take my decision on buying my first car. [:)]

I have just booked a HONDA BRIO 1.2 SMT (new model), colour : Urban Titanium from Kolkata.

After giving the discounts (Rs 5000/- cash discount + Rs 5000/- corporate discount), the dealer has quoted me an On-Road Price of Rs. 4,89,000/-

The freebies offered by them are as follows :
Foot-Mat, Perfume, Tissue Box, Key Ring, Car Cover, Mud Flap and Extended Warranty.

Please share some light as to whether this is a good deal or I am being taken for a ride by the dealer. [confused]

Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys,
I have been an ardent follower of TAI for the last few months now and really thankful to you all to help me to take my decision on buying my first car. [:)]

I have just booked a HONDA BRIO 1.2 SMT (new model), colour : Urban Titanium from Kolkata.

After giving the discounts (Rs 5000/- cash discount + Rs 5000/- corporate discount), the dealer has quoted me an On-Road Price of Rs. 4,89,000/-

The freebies offered by them are as follows :
Foot-Mat, Perfume, Tissue Box, Key Ring, Car Cover, Mud Flap and Extended Warranty.

Please share some light as to whether this is a good deal or I am being taken for a ride by the dealer. [confused]

Thanks in advance.
Congratulations on your new Car. Brio is a fantastic VFM car from Honda !

Hi Anhilator,
I am also from Kolkata and planning to buy Honda Brio S MT model. I planed it for buying on October this year. Since i have research lot and finally choose Brio, but dont have any idea how Dealer will calculate the total cost for this car. Can you tell me which dealer you had selected out of 2? And did you got any sort of discount apart from that 10k ( cash discount+corporate discount) ?? Thanks in advance..

Hi John. I hail from bangalore too and have been planning on the brio as my first car. My uncle never lets me use the swift we'v got, hence i decided upon getting a car for myself. I was in a dilemma between the i10 grand, stingray and Brio but somehow Brio had a different charm which made me finalise on it. I went to have a word with all 3 dealerships we'v got here in b'lore. And to my realization, the SMT(O) has been discontinued.[frustration] So i had to go ahead and inquire about SMT! Its got updates like seat height adjuster n rear-defogger now. The quote i got from Dakshin honda is 5.70l with just reverse parking sensors. Whitefield honda after insurance free n corporate discount quoted 5.55l with reverse parking sensors and floor mats and teflon coat. Magnum offered 5.50 after i told them i've got better deal from whitefield, with reverse parking sensors, side protectors and chrome finisher pipe. Is this a good deal or can i expect a petter price. Could you please help me [:)]

Hi John. I hail from bangalore too and have been planning on the brio as my first car. My uncle never lets me use the swift we'v got, hence i decided upon getting a car for myself. I was in a dilemma between the i10 grand, stingray and Brio but somehow Brio had a different charm which made me finalise on it. I went to have a word with all 3 dealerships we'v got here in b'lore. And to my realization, the SMT(O) has been discontinued.[frustration] So i had to go ahead and inquire about SMT! Its got updates like seat height adjuster n rear-defogger now. The quote i got from Dakshin honda is 5.70l with just reverse parking sensors. Whitefield honda after insurance free n corporate discount quoted 5.55l with reverse parking sensors and floor mats and teflon coat. Magnum offered 5.50 after i told them i've got better deal from whitefield, with reverse parking sensors, side protectors and chrome finisher pipe. Is this a good deal or can i expect a petter price. Could you please help me [:)]
Pricewise I am doubtful if you can get lower than 5.5 however you can ask for more accessories like: PU leather Seat Cover, Insurance with zero Depression, Mud flap etc.

Pricewise I am doubtful if you can get lower than 5.5 however you can ask for more accessories like: PU leather Seat Cover, Insurance with zero Depression, Mud flap etc.
Thank you so much Patil. [:D] i was little concerned about the price as i saw people paying much lesser. But since yo said its a good quote, i'll go ahead with the offer and try getting more freebies [;)]

Top Bottom