My New Ford Figo EXI TDCI

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

After having huge exercise across Web/test drives/suggestion.finally i have decided to go with Figo EXi

Why Figo:
1.Diesel car with VFM
2.good interiors
3.Best in class A/C
4.good Mileage
5.248lit boot space
6.5 adults can travel easily

Booking:
i have dcided to go with Exi ,then Mody Ford in Begumpet offered Exi with vinyl lether seat covers ,body colored door handled & mirrors,and mud flaps
i have asked for music system,and they are ready for single DIN music system with 2 speakers,then i have bargained for Ford music system
finally they agreed for Ford Music system ,but no seat covers/body colord door handles/mirrors/mud flaps ,they claimed ford music system costs around
18k,
then i have contacted LB Nagar Mody ford with offer i had in my hand ( Music system only),they offerd fog lamps also along with Music system and Extended 3yr warranty
i was really happy for their quote and immediatley paid 10k and booked Moondust silver FIgo Exi Diesel
Delivery:
i was opted for loan from HDFC , and they had given option to have insurance from Hdfc ergo , premium was nearly around 1600 lesser than the showroom one ( Bajaj aliance)
i got my car with Music system and fog lams fitted around 5 in the evening
car looks neat and clean
Initial observations/issues:
1.when breaks applied it sounds like "karrrrrrrrr" for some times[frustration]
2.Head lamp is the worst part in figo [frustration]
Milege:
till now clocked around 2020KM and i have filled fuel worth of 5200Rs
its 50% city and 50% high ways and milege is around 17+
hope it increase after first service
Performance:
Performs superb on high ways[:)]
in the city its Ok ,not bad
interiors:
Best in class
Extra accessrories :
1.Extreme Leather seat covers (black one) -3k
2.side beeding (silver line in middle)-700
3.perfume: 300
4.Body cover : 700
5.Full matting : 700
6.Mud flaps ( 150) but,,no holes exists to have these rubber ones,,must get fiber ones from showroom( costs 600)

i was happy to have the above listed ones outside of showroom ,bcoz all these costs me not more than 5.5k,but if i opted above ones from showroom
i might missed Ford's Excellent music system with 4speakes and fog lamps
and also i was under fear that ,warranty may void if we touch any elecrtical work outside

Attachments

Re: My New Figo EXI TDCI

congrats for your figo man. Have a safe and many more miles in your figo..

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
i have asked for music system,and they are ready for single DIN music system with 2 speakers,then i have bargained for Ford music system finally they agreed for Ford Music system ,but no seat covers/body colord door handles/mirrors/mud flaps ,they claimed ford music system costs around 18k, then i have contacted LB Nagar Mody ford with offer i had in my hand ( Music system only),they offerd fog lamps also along with Music system and Extended 3yr warranty. i was really happy for their quote and immediatley paid 10k and booked Moondust silver FIgo Exi Diesel
Most of the Ford dealerships are quite flexible with the discounts. You managed to fetch a nice deal anyways but I still feel that the dealer could have offered the mud flaps and mats as a freebie. How old is the car now? Please upload some fresh snaps and do keep us updated on the maintenance and ownership experiences. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Agree with your comments,i will suggest this deal to my frnds for sure[:)]
Car is 23 days old clocked 2050Km,and ready for first servicing ,will post the pics soon with sunfilm added

Welcome to TAI Simhan.

And congratulations for your Figo.

Wish you a happy and safe drive with your Figo.

350Z

Core Team
Car is 23 days old clocked 2050Km,and ready for first servicing ,will post the pics soon with sunfilm added
That’s some running. You are making most out of the Diesel model. Isn’t it? Please avoid spending on any kind of sunfilms as they would be considered illegal by the law.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats simhan for your new ride.
Me too planning to buy ford figo titanium for my brother,hope to finalise the car in next few days.
Isn't the first service at 1000 kms??My honda city has first service at 1000 kms or 1 month whichever is earlier.

welcome to the forum and car is lookng nice
many of my friends suggested me this car to buy in india

how are you liking you car so far

anything that you wish it had ?

Thread Starter #11
Dr sachin:
Titanium is good choice
Figo's ( i think all ford machines) first servicing at 2.5k and second @ 10k,,both these are free services ( you may be charged depends on the service center),rest of the services are 10k intervels

CodeName47:

the car is superb

i faced 2 issues as of now
1.Poor head lamp (MUST MUST upgraded )
2.door mirrors are pathetic, and even you don't know any biker/car is just besides you. this is for sure some how i managed to escape from touch ups in city while taking turings.

Last edited by a moderator:
any vehicle which is out of site of your mirror is difficult to spot. This is the case for all the vehicles. You can purchase those dome shaped mirror called as blind spot mirrors.

For head lamps i am using 90/100 philips essential vision(with cut out) which produce white light and are very effective. Along with this you can set your head lamp level to make the optimum use of it.

Attachments

Congratulations for your new FIGO. Color looks really good. And you managed to get a good deal as well. Earlier I also considered buying FIGO, but then dropped it for 2 main reasons low GC and now power windows for rear seats. Else It is really a great VFM car. [:D]

Thread Starter #14
Jango,

thanks for the pic,whats the price of 2 mirrors of the dome shaped
and curious to know ,does philips 90/100 voids warranty?

Jango,

thanks for the pic,whats the price of 2 mirrors of the dome shaped
and curious to know ,does philips 90/100 voids warranty?

Those mirrors should not cost you more then 150 (local ones). If you go for I-POP they should be around 300/350.

Any change in the wiring will avoid warranty. I guess it should not avoid warranty on other parts.

jango.

Top Bottom