My Modified Swift Dzire

That front bumper and grill looks Ghastly on that Dzire as well. To be honest I already dont like cars that were originally hatches and then got an added boot especially for India. I dont know why people are so crazy about the add-on boot on hatches. It seems that if Maruti puts a boot on an 800 or Alto and sell it for 5-6 lakhs, People will flock like sheep to buy them as they are "Premium Cars".
except the vento , i feel support your view.

everytime i see our manza [frustration] , the inner cabin makes to forget them atleast while driving

ilango[speed thirst];68847 said:
except the vento , i feel support your view.

everytime i see our manza [frustration] , the inner cabin makes to forget them atleast while driving
Youre right, The Vento is the only exception here and yes I too cant find beauty in the Manza. I dont like the Dzire one bit, Its handling also suffers with the under equipped factory tyres. If I were the owner of a Dzire, The first thing I would do would be the upgrading of the tyres with something grippier and fatter.

Last edited:
hey dude,
your would'nt have looked that bad but the paint job on the tyre hub caps spoils the whole shop. to add to it you have kept the same stock tyres please change them and that would bring 50% of the class back to the car. as for the stickers whats done is done but please dont add any more. should have left "being human" with salman.

Cheers .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi brother,
Amazing ride you got out there, I never realized that this spoiler would look great on a dzire, however, IMHO (no offence) didnt like the round thingy (may be angel eye ring) on your head lamps, infact they remind me of the cheeks of Horror puppet in the movie Saw.

Rest is good, I will surely wait to see wide tires and alloys on your machine which will enhance its look. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

lxi.

Suspended
Nice wheels on the baleno. Your Dzire also looks Good with that sticker, but get that "sportsmind" sticker as in the WagonR, Looks nice!

Thanks Raj 5004!,
@ Sam Dinkar wheels of Baleno are 17", with 205/45 R17 Tyres, will upload more pics soon.

@ Bunty these all are not mine.

@Singh 890 Thanks!

@ Lxi Thanks!, Soon all these cars will have sports mind decal on their bonnet..

Top Bottom