My Mitsubishi Lancer SLXi; Now Sold.

Thread Starter #211
Early stages of business!
hope experienced people in business know how tough it must be with a normal family background - not richie!
i took up this business against every ones wish just to work what my heart says!
so as in early stage of it , no octy!

must be armada / mm540 kinda thing.
No open jeep , this will be used by family to do outing . though manza serves , my dad prefer to travel in Our car than a shared car.

let us see,
hope i get a diesel lancer or sell this off!

But ilango why don't you go for LPG rather than spending more .
Nope i dont prefer the lpg.cng etc.

its either petol or diesel to me and with the present petrol price , am converted to diesel fan,

accept lancer diesel and other jeep diesel are sluggish[frustration].

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];70123 said:
Early stages of business!
hope experienced people in business know how tough it must be with a normal family background - not richie! i took up this business against every ones wish just to work what my heart says! so as in early stage of it , no octy!

must be armada / mm540 kinda thing.
No open jeep , this will be used by family to do outing . though manza serves , my dad prefer to travel in Our car than a shared car. let us see, hope i get a diesel lancer or sell this off!
That’s the agony of life. Either enjoy the driving pleasure or save the bucks for fuel. :biggrin: Adding a CNG / LPG kit is a nice and viable alternative if you wish to enjoy the pleasure of owning a Lancer. Getting a Diesel Lancer and then transferring parts of both will become a rather complicated and time consuming task.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hmmm with rising fuel prices , diesel is the the way these days!

But isnt the process which you have mentioned too complicated and time consuming? Why don you get a get diesel car for 1.5L and spend the rest of money which you get after selling your Lancer for modifying it?

Waiting for you to join diesel family soon![evil]

350Z

Core Team
That was pretty fast. Your Lancer will always be remembered. It gained popularity in no time amongst all TAI members. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #220
That was pretty fast. Your Lancer will always be remembered. It gained popularity in no time amongst all TAI members. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yeah that is true.

The one who bought is also good enthusiastic.

did show him the TAI sticker and also asked him to join .

let us see.

I miss her , only due to fuel price.

ilango[speed thirst];71081 said:
Yeah that is true.

The one who bought is also good enthusiastic.

did show him the TAI sticker and also asked him to join .

let us see.

I miss her , only due to fuel price.
good bye lancy!! hope to see its owner on TAI so that we can keep getting it update and he undertakes this thread!! [:)]

Top Bottom