My Mitsubishi Lancer SLXi; Now Sold.

Thread Starter #61
The car is due for belt replace.

though i changed the belts the size was smaller one and hence it gives screeching noise often . Gearing up for coimbatore trip

Earlier had a plan for sun roof - but now dropped the idea.

I just have planned twin head lamp model rest plans by my boss!

Thread Starter #63
Yep its more than 20 days ,

Gave a orange paint to car , it came light and was not satisfied . so removed it.

We kept my car idle and worked on interesting project .

So for now simple skirts and black paint . after about a month or so there will be a change!

Thread Starter #66
First it was matt black , then so many colour changes were made . Even painted a side with matt orange. I didnt like them , so again ripped them off. will be painted this Wednesday for shining black (The bonnet is painted with metallic black with gold shines- will be ripped off s)

350Z

Core Team
Are you back to your place? Post some pictures on the progress of car. I'm sure It must have already started looking a head turner by now.

Drive Safe,
350Z

sorry if i sound rude but dont even think going for orange color for such a lovely car!!
even i would suggest you to go for some other colour. But if you are getting the lambo orange for your car then go for it.

350Z

Core Team
Ilango has already mentioned that he’s going for Black and it should suit well on the car. I’m quite excited as well to see the end result; He has really done a lot of efforts to turn an ol’ simple lancer into a looker!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #72
yep we were looking for lambo orange - dark orangish!

But as we were busy with other work of making a wide body kit(we work and not the tinker) we send helper boys to get paint and he got this light orange.

As there was no time , we are not going for the combo colour now!

Wide body kit is stopped half way due to govt function in coimbatore - 5 to 7 days all work will be in stand still everywhere here

expect a wide body kit in car after a month !

Btw you will have to get the rc book updated since you have changed the colour of your car.

Thread Starter #75
That is my lancer , at sides its with orange paint , now it is removed and full black will be painted!
-----------Next Post-----------
the other car which came for complete make over with wide body kit - working on it to complete in short span!

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom