My Mitsubishi Lancer SLXi; Now Sold.

Yes in addition to what Sriharsha said get some good body kits and also a spoiler! And also if possible change the grille to wire mesh one if you repaint to black or white!!

Hey bro i can see a deep scratch on the front left door?? And also the tyres seems to have fully worn out , change them soon!!

Thread Starter #33
Thanks sriharsha
your point is too noted hehe

yeah dhaya , the left door has some impact , though the impact looks deep , the door took it lightly.

The wheel bearings on left front and rear need to be replace. I plan to replace as a whole set for all the wheels. So presently the car is standing without the wheels and waiting for the spares.

First of all Ilango, Congrats on your new possession. Lancer is an ultimate modifiers car. So i hope it would serve you well in your business. I couldnt point any changes, as all have been done before by other members. I'm quite late for the thread. I'd love to see after all the exterior jobs are done. Happy riding.
I didnt knew you sold off your Marina, time to change the avatar buddy.

you have not posted the interior pics ilango and congrats for lancer! Looks that previous owner didn't maintained it so well because door handle is badly corroded and i can also notice some minor dents.

Thread Starter #40
you have not posted the interior pics ilango and congrats for lancer! Looks that previous owner didn't maintained it so well because door handle is badly corroded and i can also notice some minor dents.
Door handles are not corroded ! the previous owner had chrome over that , i peeled off the chrome plates. that lead to this![evil]

350Z

Core Team
Do you mean matte black, Something like this? Go ahead it'll look one killer ride for sure.

3713623022_e198d86495_b.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #45
Will start in 10 to 15 days max .
training time is 15 to 25 days , depending upon staff's learning ability.

from then i am on my own with the franchise support of course

Top Bottom