My Maruti Suzuki Alto LXi

Get it welded first, it just a matter of 200rs. tell him to remove everything well and weld properly.
Right. Thanks Aneesh. Btw any headsup? I dont want him to mess things up. If there's anything inside the muffler that need not be touched etc? And this welding doesn't make it sound like sports car because i don't want that?

This is only going to be a temporary fix. If you intend to keep the car for few more years get it replaced with MGP spare and not an aftermarket one
Yes Vishak i want to keep this car for as long as possible that's the plan. Just like Aneesh. Do you happen to know the current cost of it? I want the stock sound, can go for mgp.

Thread Starter #707
Right. Thanks Aneesh. Btw any headsup? I dont want him to mess things up. If there's anything inside the muffler that need not be touched etc? And this welding doesn't make it sound like sports car because i don't want that?
Just remove the broken pieces completely from inside, mine started slight rattling after a few weeks and ended up replacing it.

Yes Vishak i want to keep this car for as long as possible that's the plan. Just like Aneesh. Do you happen to know the current cost of it? I want the stock sound, can go for mgp.
Its was around 2850rs that time for MGP spare, i replaced it some time back.

Top Bottom