My Maruti Suzuki 800 (1992) Rebuild

Thread Starter #32
car romeo got some good collection of accessories but costs too high. i will get things from Mario and Carshop. share the cost
Shibu, I used to go to Mario for any accessories. Vimal anna and me are good friends.But Vimal anna doesnot have modification accessories now. So i went on with Car Romeo. He billed me 750 for steering and 550 for hub. I was searching one like this and didn't bother the rate. When the milling was improper he was negligent to change the hub and was no at all friendly.

Shibu, I used to go to Mario for any accessories. Vimal anna and me are good friends.But Vimal anna doesnot have modification accessories now. So i went on with Car Romeo. He billed me 750 for steering and 550 for hub. I was searching one like this and didn't bother the rate. When the milling was improper he was negligent to change the hub and was no at all friendly.
hi, i guess there are 2 people running this. and they are little rude, mostly they love doing innovas and sedans. when a 800/nano enters their . i can see every one's face going down[frustration]

Hi ASIR,
I have posted one of your car pictures in my ownership thread & a link to this thread to help a TAI'ian who is planning to repaint his car. Hope you wont mind.

Did you remove all the old paint on your car before painting it with this (Awesome) blue colour? If yes what method did they follow? How long did it take from start to finish.

Questions are more as the finishing on your car is seriously "MOUTH WATERING"

Thanks in advance

HI ASIR Welcome to TAI. The paint job is awesome i must say ! liked the taste of interiors too. Like SS80 said the finishing is mouthwatering !

The floor cover material on the floor is vinyl or felt ?

Thread Starter #37
Hi ASIR,
I have posted one of your car pictures in my ownership thread & a link to this thread to help a TAI'ian who is planning to repaint his car. Hope you wont mind.

Did you remove all the old paint on your car before painting it with this (Awesome) blue colour? If yes what method did they follow? How long did it take from start to finish.

Questions are more as the finishing on your car is seriously "MOUTH WATERING"

Thanks in advance
ss80. no problem in posting the picture. It makes me glad when U people like my car. We didn't remove the full paint. Did some patch works near wheel arches etc. It took around 20 days for the paint job. I didn't pressure him to finish it soon. He took his time and understood my requirement and passion.

Thread Starter #38
HI ASIR Welcome to TAI. The paint job is awesome i must say ! liked the taste of interiors too. Like SS80 said the finishing is mouthwatering !

The floor cover material on the floor is vinyl or felt ?

Thank You RPM2500. The floor cover material is vinyl.

@ASIR i see beige color door beadings, how did you manage to get them ? As per my knowledge no stock M800's had beige interiors and beige door beadings (or correct me if im wrong).

@ASIR i see beige color door beadings, how did you manage to get them ? As per my knowledge no stock M800's had beige interiors and beige door beadings (or correct me if im wrong).
I have tried it on J.C.Road Bangalore, but no one seems to have Beige ones for M800, may be you have installed some other cars Beige beadings. Please provide more Info on this Asir.

Thread Starter #41
Yes, RPM2500 the beige beadings are not stock M800's.
The people at the service center bought me those beige beadings from coimbatore it seems. Hope it is some other cars beadings. I will try to contact him and let u know the exact details by Monday.

Yes, RPM2500 the beige beadings are not stock M800's.
The people at the service center bought me those beige beadings from coimbatore it seems. Hope it is some other cars beadings. I will try to contact him and let u know the exact details by Monday.
@ASIR pls give me info on the door beadings, was interested to do this

Top Bottom