My Maruti Gypsy On Drive-Inn Beach

Thread Starter #1
We went on a Kozhikode trip in our Maruti Gypsy 1.3 L King Hardtop a few days back and during our sightseeing we heard about a Drive inn beach nearby where you could drive your vehicle (from bikes to cars) so we immediately went there one day and had a lot of fun. This drive inn beach is otherwise called as "Muzhappilangad Drive inn beach". Sharing some pictures and videos of the drive inn beach.
Map.png

IMG_2003.jpeg
IMG_1994.jpeg
IMG_1990.jpeg

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for sharing the images. Please consider adding more. We’d also love to have an in-depth ownership review of Gypsy. I’ve renamed this thread for more clarity.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Sure, i will post the ownership review as soon as possible. There is more to share in this 11 years of ownership. And i have to search for some pictures too and upload in the ownership review.

Last edited:
WOW!!!!
Absolute fun to drive cars on Beaches...and sure you had the best car to do that "The GYPSY"
It will be an absolute delight to read an Ownership Review of Maruti Gypsy as mentioned by @350Z

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Don't want to spoil your fun filled memories, but please wash the car underbody thoroughly as there is high probability of rust related issues post beach driving.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Yes, after the beach drive i just gave it for a full exterior wash. Couldn't take a picture of it.

The front and rear bumper as it is extended a little bit (by design) the beach sand was perfectly resting on it. And under the bonnet there were minute sand sediments just above the front wheels and some sand sediments in the foot pegs (front passenger side).

Top Bottom