My Manza Aura ABS QJet - Truly a Breed Apart - Now 23,000+ Kms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Manza Aura ABS Qjet - Truly a breed apart

The AC is a chiller. I have 3M CR 70 sunfilm for my windshield and 3M SP35 for the doors and the rear. CR 70 is more effective than the SP35. Should have gone in for RE35 for the sides and rear. CR 70 also reduces the glare at night while not affecting the visibility.
Highway Ranger The level indicator of the beam was at its default position at the time of checking. Could you please provide the breakup of the cost of side-beams done by you?

Thread Starter #17
Re: My Manza Aura ABS QJet - Truly a Breed Apart

Hi safire90,

Side-beams? I think you are talking about the side sun films. Sides and rear with 3M SP 35 cost me RS 2300 + tax. The fornt windshield with CR 70 cost me 6500 + tax. This was done by 3M car detailing outlet at HSR layout, Bangalore. Totally it came to around RS 9100.

SP35 is not very effective. I would recommend RE35 which cost around RS 4000 for the side and rear.

Thread Starter #19

Took some pictures today. My apology for the quality of the pictures. And to make it worse, it rained in my part of Bangalore last evening and the car was not cleaned properly. [embarass]

Attachments

Thread Starter #20

Some of the features I like in Manza [clap]

The space inside and the access to it. The doors open wide.
The boot space
The Driver information system - Gives the distance to empty/average milage/instant milage, time and ambient outside temperature.
Two spot lights for the front and two for the rear. cool.
Lights for the vanity mirror
Ground clearance
Boot light
Steering mounted audio controls

Attachments

Thread Starter #21

And some I don't like [frustration]
Some protrusion in the boot reduces the space.

Add to this, the boot hinge arm when closed intrudes into the luggage space, wasting precious space.

Door pockets are very narrow.

Mudflaps are of very low quality. These were given by Concorde as free accessories.

The rubber bush covering the right side mirror knob keeps comming out of its groove. Looks like I have to stick it with Superglue.

Attachments

Thread Starter #22

Music System

I was very happy that Manza’s stereo had USB support. I have all my music on USB drives.
Used the system and I was very much disappointed with the output. It sounded very bad. I had increased the bass and the treble, still I could not hear any bass. Then one fine day I adjusted the mid range (lowered it) and the quality of the sound increased dramatically. (Deep bass and no distortions from the speakers.)
I am now one happy person with Manza’s stereo. USB, good bass, steering mounted audio controls and Bluetooth. [music]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23

Headlights - highbeam issue

Regarding the head light's high beam issue, emailed a complaint to Tata Motors. The very next day got a call from them and later they asked me to take the car to Concorde as they have spoken to Concorde and instructed them how to rectify the issue.
Took the car yesterday and they rectified the issue. Now, no problem with the headlights.
Only problem is, I have to escalate issues to Tata Motors to get things done at their service stations

First of all Many congratulation.

Just wondering is it the "ELAN" one? It got good beige and violet trim inside. I kinda liked it.

350Z

Core Team

Thanks for the beautiful pictures and updates. BTW, the protrusion you are referring to is because of the fuel tank inlet if I'm not mistaken. Also let Tata people be notified about the ORVM adjustment stick, when you take the car for service next time.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Glad that the highbeam issue has been resolved now! Good review with plus and minuses and also pictures showing the same.

Thread Starter #28

Thanks 350Z!

I think the protrusion in the dicky is something to do with the rear suspension. it is on both sides of the dicky.

HI cooldhaya!

Me too. Glad that Tata is taking customers seriously.

City FE update:

I got 13.7 kmpl, (full tank to full tank - display showed a average of 15.3kmpl), in Bangalore city traffic and an hour or so idling with AC on. Hope this improves. Covered around 4000 km.

Headlights - highbeam issue

Regarding the head light's high beam issue, emailed a complaint to Tata Motors. The very next day got a call from them and later they asked me to take the car to Concorde as they have spoken to Concorde and instructed them how to rectify the issue.
Took the car yesterday and they rectified the issue. Now, no problem with the headlights.
Only problem is, I have to escalate issues to Tata Motors to get things done at their service stations
Highway Ranger can you help me with the High Beam issue. Self to have the same problem. when contacted Concord Motors in Chennai the reply was negective.

Thread Starter #30

Hi Sandeep,

I, too, got negative replies from both Concorde and Prerana here in Bangalore. (like, they said there are no adjustments for the high beam alone, that this is normal, check with other Manza's headlights, put higher wattage bulbs, etc.).

Finally sent a email to 'customercare@tatamotors.com' , mentioning my chassis number and my problem. I also mentioned the service station's response.

Send an email and I am sure they will instruct Concorde Chennai to rectify your problem.

There are two screws on each head lamp assembly for high beam adjustment. One moves the high beam horizontally (left/right) and the other moves the high beam vertically (up/down).

The screws are located down and to access the left high beam screws, the battery has to be removed. For the right side, the air intake hose has to be removed.

Make sure the low beam is in the highest position while adjusting the high beam.

Hope your problem is rectified soon.

If you face any problem let me know. I can talk to your technician and guide him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom