My Manza Aura ABS QJet - Truly a Breed Apart - Now 23,000+ Kms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats HR for your new car. I always followed your thread. Its an informative one for existing and to be Manza owners. Its sad that Tata lost a valuable customer. Shame on Tata and TASS.

My Dear Friend HR,
Hope the new car fit your requirements. I have also followed your thread closely but now the thread may get closed soon :(

I also love the city n fiesta, its different experience driving these cars. Enjoy your new drive and take care.

Last edited:
@HR

I have checked with number of Manza owners after your decision and surprisingly no body has reported these problems. I personally feel that either the car you got is wrong in some way or your handling is wrong. Before closing this thread if something is concluded would be better I feel which gives some direction to the future visitors of this thread

HR, congratulations on your Honda city replacing your Manza.
When you want to get off those niggles and issues there isnt any other way then to sell it off.Wish you great ownership with this car.
Where are the pictures?

Hi, me too own a manza, but im facing issues in the braking part of the car.

Brake pedal vibrates when braking. Issue not known, inputs needed.

One more thing i want to bring it notice, if the fuel is filled from IOC the car will be super smooth, but if its filled with HP bunk, the car feels rough.

Thread Starter #731
Congrats HR for your new car. I always followed your thread. Its an informative one for existing and to be Manza owners. Its sad that Tata lost a valuable customer. Shame on Tata and TASS.
Thank you nozzlering. Please keep updating your thread.

My Dear Friend HR,
Hope the new car fit your requirements. I have also followed your thread closely but now the thread may get closed soon :(

I also love the city n fiesta, its different experience driving these cars. Enjoy your new drive and take care.
Thank you manza_class. True. Nice to be back on a petrol car.

HR, congratulations on your Honda city replacing your Manza.
When you want to get off those niggles and issues there isnt any other way then to sell it off.Wish you great ownership with this car.
Where are the pictures?
Thank you vijay. It is a big relief after getting rid of manza. I may have got less price for it. But I am happy to let go of it.

Congrats HR. Good decision to go for a city. It looks sporty and elegant and has it own touch of a class. Happy driving!!
Thanks tai_newbie. Finally I have a proper sedan, a good one too.

Hi, me too own a manza, but im facing issues in the braking part of the car.

Brake pedal vibrates when braking. Issue not known, inputs needed.
If you are braking hard at high speed, then it might be the ABS in action.

If you are experience it in all speeds/normal braking, it might be the result of bend brake disks. Get your brakes checked.

Thank you nozzlering. Please keep updating your thread.

Thank you manza_class. True. Nice to be back on a petrol car.

Thank you vijay. It is a big relief after getting rid of manza. I may have got less price for it. But I am happy to let go of it.

Thanks tai_newbie. Finally I have a proper sedan, a good one too.

If you are braking hard at high speed, then it might be the ABS in action.

If you are experience it in all speeds/normal braking, it might be the result of bend brake disks. Get your brakes checked.
One more thing, the pedal goes too much inside while pressed. but braking is good but still worrying as it never vibrated in the past

One more thing, the pedal goes too much inside while pressed. but braking is good but still worrying as it never vibrated in the past
i had this EXACT SAME problem in my Manza. I reported it to the TASS they changed the boosters it was ok for 15 days and it was back to the same old story. I had to report this issue to the regional office and they send a Personnel to check it up. He also reported this issue. And again, the same issue popped up again. [frustration]

I would say the TASS has no ability to rectify any issue at all. I was left with no other choice than to sell it off and get a new car. In our home we have a Figo and was satisfied with it for the past 2 years. And i selected the All New Fiesta and enjoying my ride.

Tata has lost a customer. Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom