My Mahindra CJ4 Restoration Project

Hmmm nice experience waiting for the next part! If new car has its own excitement , used cars also gives some excitement!

Only that one special car will give you back that feeling to your heart that "Go ahead this car is yours for sure no matter what!"

welcome to TAI.
It's always a nice feeling to own vehicles which we dream about in our childhood.
Please give the next update with pics soon.

it seems like a rajani thriller . don't keep so many automobile mad people on tenterhooks, one fine morning they may all land on your doorstep to get the latest news of your jeep..

it seems like a rajani thriller . don't keep so many automobile mad people on tenterhooks, one fine morning they may all land on your doorstep to get the latest news of your jeep..
You are rite..he should not keep this topic hang for so long. excitement was only building up !!

Thread Starter #25
sorry guys i know its a long gap was not able to get free time but thanks for keeping my thread active thanks to Automotive India. now about this restoration its fully completed and serving me well. and i have also started wit a new restoration which i will share in a new thread its about a mm540. i will post all the pictures in one stretch with all necessary information about this thread.

Thread Starter #26
following pictures will talk about the restoration process and it will continue

Attachments

bp10, man I dont have words for what you have achieved? The offroader looks great and black nicely suits it after restoration.

What engine have you put in it? And I think it just needs one underbody coat as well.

All-in-all a treat to eyes.

that looks fair build
it needs more cushion at the back and its missing the glare

first of all change the steering wheel man get a decent aftermarket one

seats are okay needs good carpet for sure

Top Bottom