My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010

I must say.. More than anything like your interior... They looks astonishing…What’s installed on those switch board (next to those head light level adjuster switch)??

Thread Starter #63
My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Bosch Bulb Review

Friends,

I have done a long night drive few days before in heavy rain.

Bosch bulbs did a great job on MC road where road reflectors(for many kilometers) are still in absence. With adjusted leveling for Dim along with 100/90W, gave better and wide luminance. Better lighting helps me to maintain a steady cruise of 60-70km/hr.

Almost 98% of oncoming traffic felt an Alto's presence and gave dim light[:)]

I agree, even i have upgraded my Alto headlight bulbs and believe me it makes a huge difference in highway driving. It makes night driving all the more confident compared to stock bulbs. I feel safe with these bulbls on [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #65
I have an update.

Accidently i used "Johnson's baby skincare wipes" to clean my seat cover. Believe me, it does wonders. not sure on issues/reactions, even i dont think so, as its baby wipes.

In an emergency to clean your art leather seat covers even wipes would do.(my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #66
After an interval, my angel is back with few new additions.

Door Visors, New Fog lamps and Tweeters.

Will upload the pictures soon.

Thread Starter #68
@Umang,

Buddy it was not working for last few months.
It was of local quality and easily got with rust after the rainy season. [cry]

Now moved to a better one with quality and luminance and took extra care to seal/tape it properly before getting fixed. Hope that will work out fine. [lol]

You little angel is looking great with those visors. Just on suggestion, please change those wheel caps to OE ones. It will enhance the visual appeal :smile:.

Just on suggestion, please change those wheel caps to OE ones. It will enhance the visual appeal :smile:.
I second Akash. Your car looks would be enhanced with this change. [thumbsup]

I had a query - Do these visors create noise at high speeds? I was told so by a friend.

Thread Starter #73
@Akash - OE ones!! could you brief it please.

@carfreak - I haven't experienced the same till now. Will check it this weekend, in my long drive.

@ilango - Will do a photoshop facelift first to see the result.

Top Bottom