My Lancy Darling.

Thread Starter #62
The deal was broken
I had done about 7k kms happily and my family also love the car now so in a mood to keep it for our self .
And my question is it is due oil change so what is the preferred oil if I want to go for synthetic oil ? is there any special oil for high run engines . Till now they only used mineral oil . The engine noise is damn high if we cross 100 kmph! will it reduce if changed to synthetic oils?

350Z

Core Team
The deal was broken
I had done about 7k kms happily and my family also love the car now so in a mood to keep it for our self .
And my question is it is due oil change so what is the preferred oil if I want to go for synthetic oil ? is there any special oil for high run engines . Till now they only used mineral oil . The engine noise is damn high if we cross 100 kmph! will it reduce if changed to synthetic oils?
Please visit this thread for all discussions about Engine Oils: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/technical-zone/3766-mineral-synthetic-oil.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #64
Still! if someone could confirm that the engine noise will reduce or not? will be great help and also want to know is there any special oil for high run engines? if yes please mention brand and specifications.

350Z

Core Team
Still! if someone could confirm that the engine noise will reduce or not? will be great help and also want to know is there any special oil for high run engines? if yes please mention brand and specifications.
Yes. Using Synthetic oil might reduce engine noise. I advised to discuss in above link so that we can keep a track of same discussion in single thread itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom