My Lancy Darling.

Price for seat cover , depend on quality and company.

Are you getting a snug fit / u fit model , that is they fix by making small hole in original seat , if you are getting that model , the price is justified.

Hi,

I Own a same model as Maximas., Me too feel the OEM grill looks too primitive and needs a change, something with meshed ones. Also I got the OEM model head lights replaced recently. The head light glass does't looks very clear and give an old look (but better than the previous one.). Can i get only the head light assembly replaced with HID projector units (angel eyes).. Where can I approach in Chennai?

Hi prem welcome to forum.

you can very well start a new thread on your lancer.

Mine and maximas are type 1 lancer
in this we get glass , non-clear headlamp.
hid's can be fixed .

projector and angle lights will not be seen through the non- clear glass.
how ever clear lens head lamp is available in market ! must be costly near 13K

Thank U Ilango!

I will try to start a new thread on my lancer with images.

Thanks for the info, Can you tell me where to approach for spare parts in Chennai specifically for Lancer.

Prem

Thread Starter #52
hmmm I didn't do that work.
suddenly I was in a mood to sell her but in a oscillating mood.(thanks to the heavy petrol prices and the annoying engine noise very, heavy noise but no other problem. Done about 7k kms )
Today got a offer for 2.25 lks and what you guys think?

@prem yes the grill is a little bit boring .I was a die hard fan of type two lancer .

Spares must be available in gp road.

mahaveer have some spares , check for originality before buying.

also lot of spare shops are there -

I usually buy from dhanam - coimbatore.

and maximas , i am too in oscillating mood.
i got a offer of max 2.35 till now . i didnt say ok to them.

Thread Starter #54
No other response except ilango? .... OK thank you ilango!
2.35 lkh for your lancer it doesn't do any justice to your car it looks amazing and well modded . But the petrol spoils the party any time [frustration]

350Z

Core Team
hmmm I didn't do that work.
suddenly I was in a mood to sell her but in a oscillating mood.(thanks to the heavy petrol prices and the annoying engine noise very, heavy noise but no other problem. Done about 7k kms )
Today got a offer for 2.25 lks and what you guys think?

@prem yes the grill is a little bit boring .I was a die hard fan of type two lancer .
Yours is a 2002 GLi variant, I suppose. Anything above Rs.2 Lakhs that too for a third hand Lancer is nice deal in my opinion. If the buyer is trusted, you should go ahead.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #57
Yours is a 2002 GLi variant, I suppose. Anything above Rs.2 Lakhs that too for a third hand Lancer is nice deal in my opinion. If the buyer is trusted, you should go ahead.

Drive Safe,
350Z
What do you mean by that ? I will get the total money and then transfer the car so will there be any problem ? [confused]

350Z

Core Team
What do you mean by that ? I will get the total money and then transfer the car so will there be any problem ? [confused]
Make sure the car is fully transferred and not running under C/O. Trusted buyers are simply those who purchase the car for genuine purposes because some people buy second hand luxury cars at cheap prices for illegal purposes too. You might think that I’m being just too conscious but it always pays off to stay on the safer side.

Drive Safe,
350Z

what ever be the buyer .
get a sale deed and keep it safe .

to be more safe , get a lawer to type a sale deed in 10rs value paper .
specify from what time and date the car is given to new owner.

if they make a mistake and escape , police will trace to you . you could show this paper and you will not be questioned there after

Thread Starter #60
Make sure the car is fully transferred and not running under C/O. Trusted buyers are simply those who purchase the car for genuine purposes because some people buy second hand luxury cars at cheap prices for illegal purposes too. You might think that I’m being just too conscious but it always pays off to stay on the safer side.

Drive Safe,
350Z
well said why should we risk it any day?

@ilango thank you if I sell it I will follow as you guys said.
But still not much interested in selling cause I have LPG in the car and I don't fell much difference on long trips.And I love this damn car .
But if i get a good price will go for it .
and about diesel.... my car has not much work any day it will be taken for long trip only else I am a biker
so I don't need a diesel we can manage with a diesel .
:confused:lot of confusion.

Last edited:

Top Bottom