My Lancy Darling.

Thread Starter #31
Sorry for the late reply dude,CONGRATULATIONS!!!your car looks pretty neatly maintained.
Instead of changing the grill,go for mesh grills,if you don't like it,then have the type 2 grill installed with other mods like bonnet,headlights and bumper.
Do you have any reference pics dude :help:

Hmmm yeah your Lancy looks better but you only said you want to mod it.:tongue:

Try imagining this grille in your car , it will look good. The one in the picture is not looking good actually and i couldn get a better picture. There is mesh grille also in silver color.

References

@maximas007,the first picture is a Lancer with fabricated bumper, EVO-like modification and has black grill.
The second picture is a car which I spotted in Chennai,it has silver color mesh grill and fabricated bumper too.
You can go for these kind of mesh grills,which suits Lancer very well.Any questions,please let us know.

Attachments

Thread Starter #36
@surendar
Man the white looks awesome dude except the bumper grill which has so huge open space isn't it ? if it is reduced and the fog lamps are placed at the same place as in the picture it may look good .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #38
Looks cool except the huge fog lamps . Can this be done without cutting the bonnet or some thing .
Why was the color orange interiors man?[evil]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #40
Must have been customer specification Maximas. If you plan to sell the car again soon don do these kind of works.
Yeah you are correct! vibhor also advised me against mods .Well i am becoming a fan of lancer step by step may be I may keep it.. Well you all know a car is not my primary vehicle (i am a biker)so spending 11L on a Scorpio after selling lancer causes huge roar from the family.(I want our next car to be a Scorpio but nobody accepts my view)
And if I decided to keep it only I will mod it .(definitely cannot share the expenses with my family [frustration] )

Thread Starter #44
you guys had seen my cars interior and exterior .Now I want you to help me choose the color of the seat dual color it will be . The price quoted is 6500rs for seat and floor mat is that ok?

Price i don know , ask Ilango for exact market prices!

Seat covers go for something like black and silver combo which will match your interiors and also the color of the car!

Top Bottom