My Introduction

Thread Starter #1
I have been motoring since 1963 and have travelled a fair amount in my time across India, Europe, the US, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, S Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South East Asia, Phillippines, Taiwan, Cyprus, Malta, and some other parts of the world on many makes of cars - keenly interested in following the changes taking place in India and planning a longish round trip in January 2013 on a Tata Nano (separate post).

Interested in notes on Indian travel from fellow members and road/traffic conditions, speeds, facilities, problems encountered, also reliability and managing cars in India. Having read some interesting posts from other members, eager to read more.

Will post more when I have made my trip in January 2013.

Thanks for reading this post.

Re: Introduction

Hello Bonkim,

Welcome to TAI.

Happy to hear about the trip in nano. All the Best & Don't forget to share the experience with us.

Re: Introduction

A very warm welcome to TAI and good luck with your escapades.
look forward to read more about your trips.
Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
I have been motoring since 1963 and have travelled a fair amount in my time across India, Europe, the US, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, S Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South East Asia, Phillippines, Taiwan, Cyprus, Malta, and some other parts of the world on many makes of cars - keenly interested in following the changes taking place in India and planning a longish round trip in January 2013 on a Tata Nano (separate post).
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Bonkim. I’m sure the forum will greatly benefit from your experiences. Good luck for the Indian Tour on Nano. Please feel free to post the queries in the relevant section. We’ll be glad to assist. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Aeron,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Your introduction is too short for us to know about you. Do post more about yourself and your rides.

Cheers.

Top Bottom