My Introduction on TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I am Naveen Hastir from New Delhi.I am working with a Leading Automobile Brand and employed with their Financial Services Division having keen Interest in Automobiles Day in & Day out.Also Love Traveling and Spending Time with my family.I have joined TAI not only to learn so many things on Automobiles but also to help others on one important aspect which is related to Automobiles though i would not make it public but will help as and when i come across.

Thanks

Naveen Hastir

Drive Safe,Arrive Safe.

Good to see another member from the NCR area.

And welcome to The Automotive India buddy.

Do share your ownership review of Jazz.

And have a pleasant stay here.

Hello Hastir, welcome to TAI. That was a nice brief intro of yours and congrats for yor Jazz, it looks hot in the avatar, read your ownership review on Jazz and i am sure you would have more things to share about it.

I have joined TAI not only to learn so many things on Automobiles but also to help others on one important aspect which is related to Automobiles though i would not make it public but will help as and when i come across.
That's great, we look forward for your active participation.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
I am Naveen Hastir from New Delhi.I am working with a Leading Automobile Brand and employed with their Financial Services Division having keen Interest in Automobiles Day in & Day out..
Welcome to The Automotive India, Naveen. You are associated with which automobile brand? There are already a few reviews of Jazz on our forum. So I am interested to read something about the U-VA. Truly an incredibly spacious car as Chevrolet used to claim it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Hi Vibhor,

I did not quote the Brand Name thinking that it might be against the Forum Policies and i already have received one or two instructions from your auto generated mailers but since you have asked for it, I work For Volkswagen India in their Financial Services Division,Well, U-va is an extremely spacious car as you said but what brought about the downfall of this car is that it's only Available in Petrol Variant and Indian Auto market has become a Diesel Driven Market so GM had to discontinue U-va because of the drop in Nos, Rest It's a good car, You can load as much stuff as you want, Mileage is bit on a Lower Side,Approx 12kmpl in City Driving, 1.2 L Engine is responsive but GM After Sales is one big pain which i can't forget easily,Despite all this i have still kept this car being my first car.[:)]

350Z

Core Team
I did not quote the Brand Name thinking that it might be against the Forum Policies
There is no issue as long as there is no commercial / marketing intent involved in it. :smile:

GM After Sales is one big pain which i can't forget easily,Despite all this i have still kept this car being my first car.
It’s not so often when I come across poor feedback on GM’s Service. Do enlighten us about that too for the benefit of prospective owners.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom