My Hundai Verna Seat Covers

Thread Starter #1
The work is pretty decent Surendar!

The beige interiors should be touched now to match the seat colors :)

BTW, how much did it costs for you inclusing labour?

Thread Starter #3
@ Zinam,thanks.
The beige interiors might be changed to black or orange,but,it will take some time for me to do it.
The advance that i had to pay was Rs 1,000 and the total cost with labour was Rs 4,700.

Congrats Surender.

So you have taken it from dealer itself?

I liked the color. Only thing i felt it was loose fittings at some places. May be you have taken the picture while fittings.

Thread Starter #6
@ RSM,thanks,and i got it from an accessories store in Pondicherry,who gets the seat covers stitched from a dealer from Delhi,who stitches seat covers and delivers it to other places.The pics were taken during fixing and i will post better pics soon.
@ Ilango,The seat belts and a few other aparts are to be changed to black after a few weeks time.

Surendar you are wrong!

Except one store no one has contact with delhi here(annamalai car decors).

Have you notice once in 2 months the store will be closed for 4 to 6 days. That is there purchase time.

We made a visit to every dealers in delhi during december , hope you remember that.

The investment was huge and Not flexible. So just after one business we dont follow up them.(still stocks are yet to come , its been 3 months)

You ordered at hi-tech , they in turn ordered in another store , they ordered in Chennai . Rest i don't know

hi surendar, the colour combo is very good. and for the price, the quality seems to be good too.

but honestly, i dint like the fitting. i can see a lot of rough edges like the huge gap below the rear arm rest, the loose fitting/wrinkles next to it & on the front seats.

Thread Starter #10
ilango[speed thirst];27644 said:
Surendar you are wrong!

Except one store no one has contact with delhi here(annamalai car decors).

Have you notice once in 2 months the store will be closed for 4 to 6 days. That is there purchase time.

We made a visit to every dealers in delhi during december , hope you remember that.

The investment was huge and Not flexible. So just after one business we dont follow up them.(still stocks are yet to come , its been 3 months)

You ordered at hi-tech , they in turn ordered in another store , they ordered in Chennai . Rest i don't know
Ilango,they don't get it from any dealer out there in Delhi,he said that it is being stitched by a several groups of people,who do the stitching work and send it in bulk orders to various places.As i am not good in remembering places and roads,he said the area as some "park" in Delhi.
I will post the picture of the dealer's name and tag tomorrow.
-----------Next Post-----------
hi surendar, the colour combo is very good. and for the price, the quality seems to be good too.

but honestly, i dint like the fitting. i can see a lot of rough edges like the huge gap below the rear arm rest, the loose fitting/wrinkles next to it & on the front seats.
The slot for the rear arm rest was a bit loose,and it has to be fit with a strap tomorrow,and I will post the completed photos tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey your seat cover design is looking cool! But the fitting seems to be loose at some places! Now get the interiors changed to orange and black too!!

And your stickering on windshield will be cool![thumbsup] But try maintaining the original font style of the logo , it will look even better!

350Z

Core Team
Note: Please avoid diverting from the topic in future, Windscreen Sticker related posts have been moved here as per request.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom