My Humble Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1
Finally got some time to pen down my hunble 800's ownership review. Its a 2003 MPFI AC Model, bought used a couple of months back. Since then i have been trying to get it up to my standards and have found some real passionate owners here in TAI including Varun, Anand(SS80),Shantanu and everyone else who till date have helped me a lot in rectifying issues. Thanks a lot for all the help guys.

Currently the car's running fine, with small hiccups here and there (usual pre-owned car problems) which are being sorted out subsequently one after the other.
The aim is to keep it as stock as possible except for few must have features which include a Brake booster kit & remote fuel lid opener. Plan to fix them as & when i get some time.

Anyways, hope to document the latest happenings on my 800 here.

Will post some pics soon.

Finally got some time to pen down my hunble 800's ownership review. Its a 2003 MPFI AC Model, bought used a couple of months back. Since then i have been trying to get it up to my standards and have found some real passionate owners here in TAI including Varun, Anand(SS80),Shantanu and everyone else who till date have helped me a lot in rectifying issues. Thanks a lot for all the help guys.

Currently the car's running fine, with small hiccups here and there (usual pre-owned car problems) which are being sorted out subsequently one after the other.
The aim is to keep it as stock as possible except for few must have features which include a Brake booster kit & remote fuel lid opener. Plan to fix them as & when i get some time.

Anyways, hope to document the latest happenings on my 800 here.

Will post some pics soon.
I samsag, Please post pictures of your maruti 800[surprise]

Hai samsag
Its good to see a 800's ownership review more.
maruti 800 is always the favourite car in my side.
It was the first car in our family.
and about we had 2 800's
1- 1990 model non AC white
2- 2006 BS3 AC silver grey
In that 2006 800 we made much of the trips

800 is where i learned to drive. My dad purchased the suzuki 800 in 1985 for about Rs 52,000. Thou he does not drive it now, its finds a place in the carway at my ancestral home. I have told him to dispose it off many times but he refuses and says he will never sell it.

more of a nostalgic car for me now:)

dude my mom purchased an 800 back in 2000 and it's been with my for 12 years now
it happens you kinda fall in love with your machine
eventhough am planning to upgrade my car but I won't see my M 800

Hi Sagar,

its a pleasure to see another passionate owner of Maruti 800, Nice lines.

Please updates some pics of your car

Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, 800 has been a game changer and many of us have had it as first car in the family, though this wasn't the case with me as we owned 3 Fiats, the last one still retained by me. [;)]
Anyways will surely post some pics of the car, right now its raining cats & dogs here (shantanu bhai would agree with me [:)] ) so car's a little dirty. Hope to see some sunshine in the coming days, will click some pics then.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, 800 has been a game changer and many of us have had it as first car in the family, though this wasn't the case with me as we owned 3 Fiats, the last one still retained by me. [;)]
Anyways will surely post some pics of the car, right now its raining cats & dogs here (shantanu bhai would agree with me [:)] ) so car's a little dirty. Hope to see some sunshine in the coming days, will click some pics then.
Yes, I do agree with you. Yesterday I was stuck in the rain while returning from my office. Enjoyed Driving in the rain. But my fog lamps have stopped working due to some reasons. [confused] Will check them soon.

Top Bottom