My Honda Brio SMT Rallye Red

Thread Starter #661
The relay was fitted in 2013 when i upgraded the headlights. now only i have changed the bulbs as above.

Hella were cheap as compared to the ones i installed this time hence the price variation. My sockets have not melt yet so i cant confirm your concern.

Thread Starter #663
Sir my Honda brio left side orvm is broken[cry] my mechanic drill holes in it and fixed it in one side how could I repair or buy a new one[confused]
post a picture for better clarity.

i would not advice you to go to Honda coz they charge a lot for it. Try the local repair wallah;s in your city.

Thread Starter #664
insurance is due as my car turns 3 on July 31

called ring road Honda and they asked me to give a chque for Rs 10650 as follows:

ins.png

This includes zero dep + Honda Assure.

Thread Starter #667
summary of service history

• 31/7/12 : car purchased
  • 27/8/12 free : Rs 0
  • 18/1/13 paid : Rs 1351
  • 18/7/13 paid : Rs 3169
  • 29/1/14 paid : Rs 3646
  • 26/7/14 paid : Rs 3726
  • 16/2/15 paid : Rs 4282
  • 05/9/15 paid : Rs 3754
  • 03/3/16 next service due

I am going to purchase my first car. I want to keep the budget as minimum as possible but want the car which gives me pleasure to drive. I have no requirement of car and yearly usage will be within 2000 to 3000 km, but I am very passionate for cars. Can u suggest me to choose between brio emt & kwid top model?

There is quite a gap between these two cars in terms of performance. Kwid has 800 cc engine (with 53 bhp) while Brio has 1200 cc engine with 87 bhp. I think that price gap will also be substantial. But as you said the car should be pleasure to drive, then it is Brio.

Thread Starter #670
I am going to purchase my first car. I want to keep the budget as minimum as possible but want the car which gives me pleasure to drive. I have no requirement of car and yearly usage will be within 2000 to 3000 km, but I am very passionate for cars. Can u suggest me to choose between brio emt & kwid top model?
if looks, driving pleasure and Honda badge matter to you then look no further.

I have not seen or driven a Kwid yet so maybe my opinion will be biased but it makes sense to test drive both and buy what your heart says.

I have read somewhere that a face lift of Brio is on the cards, maybe next year or so. Kwid looks tempting on paper but 800cc engine is a quite a dampener at least for me.

The only downside of Brio as per my experience is the small boot size which has started bothering me since my requirement has changed.

On the positives, the 1200cc engine is same as that of amaze and the new jazz so you are not in unknown territories.

Hello,
I am a new owner of Honda Brio. I had a question about reserve fuel capacity of fuel tank.
indicator glows when last 2 bars are remaining. 12 bars = 35 Ltr. I went to refuel wen only last bar was remaining. But it took only 28 Ltrs to fill the tank full. as per the calculation if 3 Ltr are remaining then at least 31-32 Ltrs are required.
Can anyone please notify me about the original reserve capacity? Do last 2 bars have more capacity?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hello,
I am a new owner of Honda Brio. I had a question about reserve fuel capacity of fuel tank.
indicator glows when last 2 bars are remaining. 12 bars = 35 Ltr. I went to refuel wen only last bar was remaining. But it took only 28 Ltrs to fill the tank full. as per the calculation if 3 Ltr are remaining then at least 31-32 Ltrs are required.
Can anyone please notify me about the original reserve capacity? Do last 2 bars have more capacity?
Every car has 5-7 liters of reserve fuel. In digital odo like my verna the last bar will start blinking which means the fuel in reserve is being used.

RefiLl the tank as soon as it reaches the quarter mark. Dont let the fuel go below that. Make it a habit.

Hello,
Brio has a fuel tank capacity of 35 litres. 12 bars is the fuel full indicator.

35/12 = 2.9 lites (for 1 bar)

reserve for brio is 5 litres

Top Bottom