My Honda Brio SMT Rallye Red

Thread Starter #16
Re: 5 Days Epic Saga - My Honda Brio SMT Ralley Red

thats what they gave me for Rs 5055. am sure they might have painted them since i wont accept a white or black linning.

Thread Starter #17

inspite of paying for fog lights and RR panel linning, they did not have them in stock. Was told that they had ordered them from greater noida factory and should arrive in a day or 2.

apart from these 2 things, everything promised has been delivered/installed.

Thread Starter #19

from my 3rd floor, the keyless entry works perfectly fine since i need to open the car for the cleaner every morning, standing next to mine is our neighbors swift dzire.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20

its much much wider n spacious than the new swift but yes, swift wins in boot space :p:

Your Brio looks Brave and red hot. congrats for your ride. Don't you have covered car parking?

Thread Starter #23

the tyres i found a pretty sturdy @ stock MRF 175/65 R14 and the boot, RR panel lining is out of stock, shd get it in couple of days.

Attachments

Thread Starter #24

Your Brio looks Brave and red hot. congrats for your ride. Don't you have covered car parking?
naa, thats a price u have to pay if u wanna live in delhi :p:

Thread Starter #25

have you bought SMT or S(O)MT?
SMT my friend, more VFM with this model.

i found Option waste since I dont need ABS in day to day use in city driving. In bumper to bumper driving, my car needs protection from scratches more than what my body needs while sitting in my car. Airbags can take a back seat.

from my 3rd floor, the keyless entry works perfectly fine since i need to open the car for the cleaner every morning, standing next to mine is our neighbors swift dzire.
Amazing brio pics..i am also thinking to buy white smt..hey bro does your seat covers have extra cusioning ir it just the seat covers,r they comfortable compare to stock seats.also does ur lap touches the steering after covers..

Have u checked the mileage..

Pls do post ur experiences with this new caaaar.thx

Thread Starter #27

Amazing brio pics..i am also thinking to buy white smt..hey bro does your seat covers have extra cusioning ir it just the seat covers,r they comfortable compare to stock seats.also does ur lap touches the steering after covers..

Have u checked the mileage..

Pls do post ur experiences with this new caaaar.thx
mileage shd be noticed after the car clocks 1000 kms. anything before that is just a sham and time wastage. need to give the engine some time to open up.

seat covers r the top end ones the show room had. they are billed as CVR PU (1mm) - MG. The full beige looks classy as i did not like the other ones with the black middle part. And yes they are more comfortable than the stock ones which is fabric only.On these PU ones, you can simply wipe off dirt etc with a moist cloth.

yes, my thighs did touch the steering wheel while getting out thou i think i need to position myself better while getting out. Just been in n out twice only :p:

mileage shd be noticed after the car clocks 1000 kms. anything before that is just a sham and time wastage. need to give the engine some time to open up.

seat covers r the top end ones the show room had. they are billed as CVR PU (1mm) - MG. The full beige looks classy as i did not like the other ones with the black middle part. And yes they are more comfortable than the stock ones which is fabric only.On these PU ones, you can simply wipe off dirt etc with a moist cloth.

yes, my thighs did touch the steering wheel while getting out thou i think i need to position myself better while getting out. Just been in n out twice only :p:
Thats true my new i10 also gives only 7km/l initially.

Thanks for the seat cover desc.i wil ask for these only while booking,i just wish honda offers some more discounts in August now.

I am really confused between ritz vxi and brio smt.my heart likes brio though..let see what happens..thx

Thread Starter #29

Thats true my new i10 also gives only 7km/l initially.

Thanks for the seat cover desc.i wil ask for these only while booking,i just wish honda offers some more discounts in August now.

I am really confused between ritz vxi and brio smt.my heart likes brio though..let see what happens..thx
buy what you feel is right. My opinion wud be inclined to brio since i own the beauty. Be practical in your decision. Both brands - maruti and honda are tried and tested and you will not go wrong with any of them. what is the price difference between the 2. also how far are both the dealers from your place. In a place like delhi these things do matter in the long run.

As of now Honda guys have offered to pick my car for accessories and also for service if needed. Maruti guys dont offer such things mainly coz u 'buy' the car, they dont need to 'sell' it.

buy what you feel is right. My opinion wud be inclined to brio since i own the beauty. Be practical in your decision. Both brands - maruti and honda are tried and tested and you will not go wrong with any of them. what is the price difference between the 2. also how far are both the dealers from your place. In a place like delhi these things do matter in the long run.

As of now Honda guys have offered to pick my car for accessories and also for service if needed. Maruti guys dont offer such things mainly coz u 'buy' the car, they dont need to 'sell' it.
Maruti showroom is just the walking distance away from my place but honda is 25 kms away but this i can adjust.

Ritz steering is just too hard compare to light steering of brio, this is the main thing for which i feel i close to brio more..as my i10 steering is totally unresponsive.

I am just thinking of long term maintenance part..

I am not considering swift because my friend who got irritated with no brakes in low speeds..

Also im concern of low honda brio sales in the month of june though i know dealerships had large inventories.

I am in 2 minds weather to go with brio or should i wait for swift to rectify the brakes issue ir i just gO with ritz..

Though ritz is practical car but somewhere i dont like it much..their wil be no new car feeling if u buy ritz..this will not the case with brio..

Top Bottom