December 2021 Update:
No photos to share for December:
1. Final touch of Tinkering work was done.
2. Discussion going on for which Painter to choose, both are known to our mechanic & he said can choose either one. One suggested by Tinkerer (Say "A" & another one suggested by BIL's relative (Say "B") with High recommendation and good reputation, but hesitant to touch Ambassador (Though he love to work with & done a lot of ambassadors before) , knowing it will be time consuming.
3. Got quote from both parties, A's quote is marginally lesser than B. After a lot of discussions, we dinally we decided to go with B (after convincing B ,thru recommendation), which left tinkerer abit unhappy.
4. Since we already stripped Amby to bones for tinkering, we had a thought of changing color to my choice, rather that sticking to white. In Between, I managed to check with RTO agents for changing color. They say after changing color can bring to RTO for endorsment in RC, NO problem.
5. So after discussion, lot of searching in different shades of Grey, I chose "Graphite Gray' (Any Dark Grey shade is ok for me, Though I love BLACK, but not my family for auspiciious reasons & I too know maintaining Black color is tough job).
6. Monsoon/Christmas etc. made abit delay in moving car to B's workshop.
7. Managed to buy GYPSY rims (5 Pcs) for Amby in late December, from Dhanam Auto, CBE. They are TVS make ( Delphi, I think), Dhanam Auto vouched only these are availabe for couple of years, & my mechanic confirmed that also. Before that we checked in Maruti ASS. Not available in Maruti ASS, and they require Regn number of Gypy or Bring the Vehicle to Change.
8. Nothing else regarding to Amby happened in December 2021.