My Hero Honda Splendour Plus Modified!

Dear Harikishen.in mY words don't Take It personally. don't do the sticker job on that.just wrap the fuel tank & other body to Smoke Black color. alloys do black .remove this sit and put there original.also remove fuel tank cover .remove the number plate . as i shown on pic . personally it like stupid mode. sorry . don't take personally ..look at the pic i upload ..

1.remove saree guard,replace rear carrier stand by single piped or splender+ grab rail.
2.remove tail mudgaurd,s bottom piece.
3.raise ur bikes shocker give a clean rear end look.ahaa one more thing uhave fz light so put some halogen lamp.in market chiness 150 for lamp
Regarding removing number plate, we aren't suppose to drive bike with out number plate(s).

Thread Starter #48
Dear Harikishen.in mY words don't Take It personally. don't do the sticker job on that.just wrap the fuel tank & other body to Smoke Black color. alloys do black .remove this sit and put there original.also remove fuel tank cover .remove the number plate . as i shown on pic . personally it like stupid mode. sorry . don't take personally ..look at the pic i upload ..

1.remove saree guard,replace rear carrier stand by single piped or splender+ grab rail.
2.remove tail mudgaurd,s bottom piece.
3.raise ur bikes shocker give a clean rear end look.ahaa one more thing uhave fz light so put some halogen lamp.in market chiness 150 for lamp
1.splendor carrier doesn't suit my bike because i had it already
2.removing tail mud guard will get me to too much problems from the following vehicle.
3.the shocks are already heightened.I already use OSRAM 35/35 xenon look halogens(Rs.350)

regarding wheels-i have already painted it milk white and planning of painting my engine part black.

I would like to know whats with the seat

It would be soooooo blank if i have my bike empty without any sticker.can u get it.

USe the Honda Unicorn carrier in black.it cost may be 150-250.and black engine is very Good IDea.what about the bike silencer.keep it original one.about the graphics so i have one idea.i found on faceboook look at that picture.i know its bullet .but it also suite on your bike what u say ! reply fast dude

Attachments

Oho.I forget About the Seat Keep It original one.it Look Good.about the handle bar keep original aur use the handle bar of TVS Star City sport.it is short handle and look very good.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #52
I am off with the stickers as its gonna spoil my bike--->sticker shop person

Handle bars--I already use the pulsar handle bars which i feel better cause i am little tall and i ride 60kms a day.

I will go with the unicorn's pillion holder.let me check if i could get 1.

P.S-Sorry for the late reply

[glasses][:)] okay.about graphic you can use the new splendor pro graphic like black and dul sliver.it looks nice and neat and decent clean look.! i put some picture soon

Look Decent and very Simple mod.of bike.how is it ?[clap]

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Although looks are subjective like Harikishen bike, I believe in simplicity. Also it depends on what harikishen wants from his bike, style performance. Please try to follow some of the forumers advice and if you dont like put back the your stlye

Splendor was my first bike i bought with my own money and it has some fond memories for me. however splendor is best left stock. stickering would kill the look, yeah a short handle may be painting the alloys black all that stuff would look good. however doing extensive stickering is something not to my likes.

wooh peter thats a wonderfully modded splendor. i never would have thought that a splendor can be modded like that. however the last pic with those tires that's an overkill IMO.

Top Bottom