My Hero Honda Splendour Plus Modified!

Yes. Very true. :-). I used to drive my friend's RX100, RX135 and those were really gem to drive . But the only problem with 2-strokes bike were that they always require oil that would mix with petrol. I just dont remember the name. [confused]
That oil used to be call as 2T mix. My dad use to keep a bottle of 2T mix and measuring jar in his Bajaj scooters.Bajaj scooter required 20ml of 2T mix with per liter of Petrol.

That oil used to be call as 2T mix. My dad use to keep a bottle of 2T mix and measuring jar in his Bajaj scooters.Bajaj scooter required 20ml of 2T mix with per liter of Petrol.
Thanks. It was 2T mix. But for RX100/135 there was separate plastic tank, which used to be filled with 2T mix.

Anyways, I think this thread is hijacked and have been dragged towards 2-Stroke engines. [;)]

Thread Starter #33
I really very much like the shaolin wanted to own one.But the availability of spares for them have come down in chennai.I i dropped the plan.Its a pleasure to drive one

Iridium spark plugs , is what I had in my skyline ,cost a fair bit for my car. 120 dollars for pair of 6. I needed that because I was revving that car for 7500 RPM's

I wonder what single cylinder bike would do with that one spark plug. your not pushing any extra pounds of air into the cylinder head , so I see no use of that.

your just draining your money in the drain mate.

If your a speed enthusiast , please save this money towards a nice supersports range of bikes ( Yamaha R6/R1)

@harikishen95: You have already blown 3000 bucks on your bike. If I had Rs 3000, I would purchase a second/third/fourth/fifth hand Yezdi and then spend another, say 3000 bucks on it to bring it to working order. And then, remove the airfilter, polish the ports, fit one size bigger jets to the carb,remove the silencer pipes, hand paint the bike - all for almost Rs 1000 more and then I'd be left with the most fantastic rat bike with truly honest, cheerful performance.

Oh , how I wish the smokers were still around !

p.s.: Do I have any supporters? jalex?

@harikishen95: You have already blown 3000 bucks on your bike. If I had Rs 3000, I would purchase a second/third/fourth/fifth hand Yezdi and then spend another, say 3000 bucks on it to bring it to working order. And then, remove the airfilter, polish the ports, fit one size bigger jets to the carb,remove the silencer pipes, hand paint the bike - all for almost Rs 1000 more and then I'd be left with the most fantastic rat bike with truly honest, cheerful performance.

Sam, by any mean will you get Yezdi in 3000? These days even old bajaj scooters price has increased because of people are going for retro feeling :)

Yes. Why not. Won't be in very good condition, though. And you have to find an unsuspecting seller. Very much possible. These bikes could be found aplenty in cities like Mysore and Bangalore, but they woould be pricey there. Much better chances up north, but you have to look really hard.

Thread Starter #41

Dude u must be jokin' [lol].A vintage bike for just 3000.Even the scrap value is above 3500.U can get a non working unconditioned one for 10000 buck.

@Harikishen95
It seems you are too young and have never seen smokin' yezdis and jawas ruling the roads. Mate, then you might have felt how passionate one can still be for those motorcycles (I deny to call the mighty Yezdis as bikes), who was a kid at that time.

Thread Starter #43
@Harikishen95
It seems you are too young and have never seen smokin' yezdis and jawas ruling the roads. Mate, then you might have felt how passionate one can still be for those motorcycles (I deny to call the mighty Yezdis as bikes), who was a kid at that time.
Please read my post correctly.I just replied that we will not be able to get a Yezdi for 3000.I am also a fan of Yezdi

Dear Harikishen.in mY words don't Take It personally. don't do the sticker job on that.just wrap the fuel tank & other body to Smoke Black color. alloys do black .remove this sit and put there original.also remove fuel tank cover .remove the number plate . as i shown on pic . personally it like stupid mode. sorry . don't take personally ..look at the pic i upload ..

1.remove saree guard,replace rear carrier stand by single piped or splender+ grab rail.
2.remove tail mudgaurd,s bottom piece.
3.raise ur bikes shocker give a clean rear end look.ahaa one more thing uhave fz light so put some halogen lamp.in market chiness 150 for lamp

Attachments

Top Bottom