My Hero Honda Splendour Plus Modified!

Thread Starter #1
My HH splendor plus modified.

Modifications:
*FZ-S head light assmbley
*back mudguard cut
*Aftermarket Free flow
*Split seats

please comment and give some sugesiion for more modifications.

Thanks

Hari [clap]

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO. Its Overdone. Its Wacky rather than Sporty. If only the exhaust was placed at a lower angle, and was a bit slimmer, it would look much better. If possible get Clip-ons.

Thread Starter #8
thanks for the replies.I will definitely try to lower the exhaust.

i had the exhaust straight previously :) but wanted it to be up ;)

IMHO. Its Overdone. Its Wacky rather than Sporty. If only the exhaust was placed at a lower angle, and was a bit slimmer, it would look much better. If possible get Clip-ons.
Wat would be the cost of the clip-ons

Last edited by a moderator:
A stupid question please answer........ how?[confused]
Designing an exhaust system for any engine is pure science. One has to take into account several engine parameters to ensure the proper scavenging of exhaust gases so that proper airflow is achieved. A poorly designed exhaust system will affect the engine back pressure due to which the valves would get destroyed, the head gasket would blow up/start leaking and there may even be a big end/small end failure.

These silencers are designed by backyard mechanics who are hardly knowledgeable and their sole intention is to earn a quick buck.

Though such a silencer might sound good, it will eventually ruin the engine.

Last edited:
will the rs 500 ones be good
No. Not much, but a bit of searching will get u decent ones in 1k.

Designing an exhaust system for any engine is pure science. One has to take into account several engine parameters to ensure the proper scavenging of exhaust gases so that proper airflow is achieved. A poorly designed exhaust system will affect the engine back pressure due to which the valves would get destroyed, the head gasket would blow up/start leaking and there may even be a big end/small end failure.

These silencers are designed by backyard mechanics who are hardly knowledgeable and their sole intention is to earn a quick buck.

Though such a silencer might sound good, it will eventually ruin the engine.
+100. I was bout to post this, but u got me.

Top Bottom