My Gorgeous Linea Dynamic MJD 2012

Thread Starter #1
Hello Fiatians ,

Brought home our New Linea MJD Dynamic 2 days ago..

We had a lot of confusion over what car to be booked ,inspite of having padmini 137D at home which has served us more than 15 years..
1) We were about to book new Swift .Fortunately the bookings stopped due to more demand and workers strike..i didn't even think of Punto at that time .This shows how dumb i was in booking a car.

We then decided to go for a sedan as both my jeejus forced my dad to book a sedan since we owned WagonR for 3 years and we had the habit of carrying luggages without worry as we did in our Daewoo Cielo.Finally,thanks to my jeejus.

2)Thought of new Dzire but since was not launched we decided to go for another sedan.But it doesn't make sense to wait for Suzuki cars for such a long time.

3)Thought of vento, but service cost was an issue and not a VFM for sure.

4)We booked verna fluidic and were given waiting period of 4 months .we were patiently waiting for 2 months. i never liked the over styled verna which neither has a durable engine nor TANK like body.

5)Thought for Etios diesel but it felt like a toy car.Got a feeling that this was car was designed by the beginners of toyota.i loved toyota, but this product let me down a lot.

6)Then came a day when Dad said to me, why don't we book Linea 2012 which has good GC..i'll never forget that day ,thanks DAD.The first in our family to love Linea was my mom who has very negligible knowledge about cars but then she can differentiate linea from othres from a far distance.She is a true fan of Linea.This is what made us book Linea..The only thing which made her not to suggest linea to book was the cost..She thought this car to be around 16-18 lacs..really it looks expensive to some people

FINALLY,Thanks for the waiting period of swift and verna which brought us to the launch day of new Linea and Punto 2012 which was on jan 3rd.
Got the delivery of the italian beauty on 18feb. we went in our Old padmini to receive her.It was fun looking both sisters together and coming home together home.It was a very good experirnce at TATA .Believe me guys ,i never felt any 'step motherly' treatment at TATA DEALER.Ya it also depends on the sales guy whom you meet ..The SE Mr Kunal was too goood.He has good knowledge about all in and out features of Fiat cars.i gifted him a deodrant on the Delivery day.He was soooo happy.i too became happy looking his joy.

My dad drove off the Linea from the showroom.Our padmini was leading us to the temple...got our car blessed by Hanuman and we went home to park both the Fiats in our Garage..

OWNING A FIAT REALLY MAKES US FEEL SO UNIQUE FROM OTHER CUSTOMERS.Thank god ,i didn't come in the category of "Other customers"

Attachments

Re: My Gorgeous Linea MJD 2012

Nice Car

Congratulations.

Eventhough Linea and Punto have similar designs, the size of the grills, headlights and the overall stance make Linea a looker unlike it's sister Punto.

Cant stop looking at her, can you? I surely cant. Many congratulations from another Fiatian [:)]

I am sure it will serve you well if you treat her well!!

Whoa what a beautiful car.Congrats shivraj for acquiring the most beautiful car in India, wishing you lots of happy miles.Keep revving.

Congrats on the Linea. I see you are a Fiat loyalist too going by the Padmini you have. BTW how come the Padmini is Goa registered?

Congratulations Shivraj for new possession. Please confirm whether new Linea Dy comes with OEM alloys or you bought them separately ?

How about some more interior pictures ?

Congrats man.Nice and beautiful car which is call Linea.Great choice.Do add some more pictures of the beauty in daylight.

350Z

Core Team

Gorgeous is the word. Looking at this car always makes my heart skip a beat. Considering you already own a Fiat, I am sure Linea won't let you down. Congrats and don't forget to keep us updated about the ownership experience. I would be looking forward to that.

The first in our family to love Linea was my mom who has very negligible knowledge about cars but then she can differentiate linea from othres from a far distance.She is a true fan of Linea.This is what made us book Linea..The only thing which made her not to suggest linea to book was the cost..She thought this car to be around 16-18 lacs..really it looks expensive to some people
Same here. Linea is so bigger in size than the competition that such misconception is natural. Isn’t it? :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Congrats on the Linea. I see you are a Fiat loyalist too going by the Padmini you have. BTW how come the Padmini is Goa registered?
we brought it from panjim since road tax was too much in k'taka.jan 1997 we brought it.recently(jan 2012) we went for re-registration where it was a head turner.many took TD of it...some people and a mechanic said ,no padminis exist at GOA now.is it true PETER.???

Congratulations Shivraj for new possession. Please confirm whether new Linea Dy comes with OEM alloys or you bought them separately ?

How about some more interior pictures ?
hey shailinder Dynamic comes with alloy wheels,airbags,ABS by default.It's a Value for money for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom